Image Dump III

Status
Not open for further replies.
bacon-_flowchart.jpg

I love waking up on the weekends and finding something like that to make my morning.

What movie is that from where the guy looks over and something is suddenly in his bed?

I'm going to guess that it is an illigaments child of COnan Obrien and bird.

But I have got no clue so that's just a guess.

No. I already told you, it's an amorphous solid. Not a liquid. Just because an object can change over time, doesn't mean it is a liquid. It's just not a crystalline solid, meaning that the atoms that make up the object are not confined into their structure for all of eternity. Things like gravity can manipulate them over time and alter the physical appearance of the object.

Correct me if I'm wrong. I never was any good at science.

Raziaar, you message is:

grrsfgqn9.png

:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

No. I already told you, it's an amorphous solid. Not a liquid. Just because an object can change over time, doesn't mean it is a liquid. It's just not a crystalline solid, meaning that the atoms that make up the object are not confined into their structure for all of eternity. Things like gravity can manipulate them over time and alter the physical appearance of the object.

Correct me if I'm wrong. I never was any good at science.

There really is no true answer. Everyone claims its one of 3 things, a solid, a liquid, or an amorphous solid. And there is enough evidence to back up each claim. So its really impossible to 100% classify it as any of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back