Image Dump III

Status
Not open for further replies.
ugh that's nasty, what is even more nasty is simultaneousy while fat tissue and blood gushes out we'll have

milk%20drop_4641b1118bc14.jpg

Boy, i'd like to drink her milk.

That's really all i could think to say. Because it's true.

OK this thread has got so disturbing that now I'm afraid to even come here :(

I dont remember what he was called, and I never saved the images, so youre safe from me.

Ahh I see I did not realize there was a whole series of them, but Im pretty sure that atleast that one has been posted here.

And welcome to hl2.net redruM.

Regarding the Lakota Indian break off, making fun of it.

I just find it odd that it looks like "loveless land"

10-map.jpg

Anywho,

dfsrdfbll8.png

ROFL at those guys and the chick in black. :LOL:

Anyways. These are from that feminist blog. There's plenty more funny things, I just didn't post them cause I'm lazy, and you can visit the blog to flood her bandwidth. http://feministing.com/products/

spreadbillboard186d75bwm1.jpg

boobscarf18ba9bbpk0.jpg

failswo8.jpg

ponyql5.jpg

hatww9.jpg

lankd8.jpg

agentwi4.jpg

fuuuuuckxy6.gif

bsucksom5.jpg

fuuuuuuck

Also if that motivational pic up there is THAT bad, I'll get rid of it...

Oh sweet ****ing Christ. I ****ING HATE that image. Oh god oh god oh god oh god...

That gave me NIGHTMARES. I saw it almost a year ago, and every time I think of it I have to turn on my lights and my radio for half an hour before I can get to sleep. oh god damnit hatehatehatehatehate

uglyfacedl9.jpg

Jesus christ, I think my heart skipped a beat. Those eyes are so ****ing terrifying...

;(

Can anyone tell me where that picture is from or why it exists?

Ever since I first came to this forum, people have always spoken of "the golden age of hl2.net", when everything was so awesome. They've always looked back and never failed to remind anyone how great everything was "back in the day". When exactly was this period, May to July of 2003?

I suppose when it was when the community was tight-knit, inside jokes and whatnot, the days when those comics and whatnot were drawn were essentially that kind of time. When it wasn't all memes left, right and centre. (At least, that I know of.)

Memes or not, I dunno, I'm starting to grow really tired of this site. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back