Image Dump III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't like breasts that large, as I don't find them visually appealing. But her expression is great!

Jesus Chirsten Duntz, Ever heard of SPOILER TAGS? I'm not even gonna' quote the picture it's that ****ing bad.

WHAT HAS BEEN SEEN, CANNOT BE UN-SEEN.

Seriously.
I think it's hilarious :D

I didn't spoiler tag it at first, because this whole thread is NSFW. Even the thread name mentions this.

I don't like breasts that large, as I don't find them visually appealing. But her expression is great!

:| WTF!

1185211631-1181409344543.b.jpg

I twice got second degree sunburn when I was young. I didn't apply enough sunscreen, and ultimately I ended up with my skin all over my body blistered with plasma filled bubbles that would occasionally pop. At least, I think it was plasma. I can't be sure what the liquid was.

It was gross, and terribly painful.

Yeah, I got second degree burns on my legs a few summers ago after a canoe trip. Incredibly painful.

lol newbs. The worst sunburn I ever got went away after one day.

Just because I am lame and wanted to put it in another thread.

The Razigaunt, aka Vortiaar... Derived from Pesmerga's above.

vortirazirq6.jpg

My ex has massive boobs & they're not that great. It really just plain sucks to be honest. Fun to look at maybe.

What I think is funny are the pics with guys in them; they all look like scared clueless douchebags, lol.
BustyAlix017.jpg

BustyAlix013.jpg

BustyAlix006.jpg

Pics like this where girls try too hard are kind of FAIL in my opinion.
BustyAlix002.jpg

Oh my god, Moder that is the greatest comic I have seen in a while. I laughed so hard.

I'd say it's |censored|ness is so far away from |censored| that's you'd need a telescope to see it.

If you made it, Great Job! I want more. It was very well done.

Quick question, the guy said pull yourself together, why did he pull himself apart?

I meant with that picture of milk in a bag. I've posted multiple times in this thread.

Um. I think he meant "I've posted multiple times in this thread, so of course I know about it" not the posting of the milk pic.

I meant with that picture of milk in a bag. I've posted multiple times in this thread.

It's milk. In a bag.

I think it's more of an eastern thing though...I've only ever seen it while visiting my grandparents in Ontario so... >.>

I twice got second degree sunburn when I was young. I didn't apply enough sunscreen, and ultimately I ended up with my skin all over my body blistered with plasma filled bubbles that would occasionally pop. At least, I think it was plasma. I can't be sure what the liquid was.

It was gross, and terribly painful.
You had "ionized gas where the electrons in the atom are separate from the nucleus" in your skin? D:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back