Image Dump III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thing about spiders is that most of the time and instinctively I see them as creepy and 'aaaaaahhh'. But if I try hard enough, I can make them seem nice :D, not that I'd ever get the courage to touch one.

I get spiders crawling in my window (onto my bed) from the tree outside all the time. As long as you know where the **** they are, and they don't surprise "LOL IM CRAWLING ON UR BACK HIHIHI" greet you, then I'm fine with em. Except when I walk into a nasty web and look up to see mother spider with her younglings D:

I get spiders crawling in my window (onto my bed) from the tree outside all the time. As long as you know where the **** they are, and they don't surprise "LOL IM CRAWLING ON UR BACK HIHIHI" greet you, then I'm fine with em. Except when I walk into a nasty web and look up to see mother spider with her younglings D:

I wasn't aware "younglings" was a word.

insectkf5.jpg

Cute, not creepy :>

Rofl @ deer launcher, WTF?! @ tarantula vagina.

EDIT: Also rofl @ solaris asking for people to not post any more spider images... and then all the subsequent spider posts.

Some random pictures. The police one is taken in Flanders.

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

10.jpg

Jesus Chirsten Duntz, Ever heard of SPOILER TAGS? I'm not even gonna' quote the picture it's that ****ing bad.

WHAT HAS BEEN SEEN, CANNOT BE UN-SEEN.

Seriously.

Jesus Chirsten Duntz, Ever heard of SPOILER TAGS? I'm not even gonna' quote the picture it's that ****ing bad.

WHAT HAS BEEN SEEN, CANNOT BE UN-SEEN.

Seriously.

The first one? D:

Dude, that is so NSFW, Spoiler tag it ffs.

Btw is that Jessica Alba on the last picture? ON the top right

haha dude, the first pic...that's just, woah...

and the third

I don't get it. Is it being taken in flanders or whatever relevant at all?
The group of policemen is about to run over by the policevan. This is moments before the deadly, bonecrunching hyperspeed impact :imu:

I don't get it. Is it being taken in flanders or whatever relevant at all?
The group of policemen is about to run over by the policevan. The sergeant next to the photographer just about had enough of those wedgies, you see :imu:

when we post pics of womens beautiful tits or vaginas etc then the pic gets removed and the poster warned/temp banned but when we post pictures of dicks then everything is ok.

Something is wrong here.....:hmph:

Ah.

Back when this site ruled. :D
Ever since I first came to this forum, people have always spoken of "the golden age of hl2.net", when everything was so awesome. They've always looked back and never failed to remind anyone how great everything was "back in the day". When exactly was this period, May to July of 2003?

Ever since I first came to this forum, people have always spoken of "the golden age of hl2.net", when everything was so awesome. They've always looked back and never failed to remind anyone how great everything was "back in the day". When exactly was this period, May to July of 2003?

No, it extended for well into 2004, and 2005 I believe. Maybe even 2006.

It is said that the Great Era came to an abrupt halt when Half-Life 2 was released. Many brothers were seen abandon their guardposts and barricades, and leaving to find a new place where they could once again find the joys of hyping a game that will be delayed for years.

The group of policemen is about to run over by the policevan. This is moments before the deadly, bonecrunching hyperspeed impact :imu:
It looks somewhat stationary, almost as though it was parked there... say, to pose infront of. I can't imagine leaning out the door like that is an effective way to apply the brakes, either.

Leaning out of the door to create wind resistance, make the velocity descend at a greater speed.

Or he could hit the brakes. But that's boring, and is no basis for internet comedy.

The first stupid thingthat stands out is the obvious one, the dude poured (probably boling) hot butter on his girlfriend's cooter. Then you fully realize that the guy is 22, while his girlfriend is 15.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back