Image Dump III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another duplicate post of this... just cause there's places I want to put it after spending so much time. haha.

newyearbirthdaysm0.jpg

That took me like an hour and a half... ugh cropping out everything and stuff and since I suck with these tools. It was worth it though. Made it from this.

I can't remember where I've seen something like that, but it was a kids show. In this episode, the protagonist would go around and asking about what happened at new years, each person would have altered visions on the topic. But one person stated that there was a boxing match between a old guy (Previous Year) and a baby (Next year). The represented year of the winner would be the year that would be rung in.

Heh.

It's Father Time and Baby New Year man!

I can't remember where I've seen something like that, but it was a kids show. In this episode, the protagonist would go around and asking about what happened at new years, each person would have altered visions on the topic. But one person stated that there was a boxing match between a old guy (Previous Year) and a baby (Next year). The represented year of the winner would be the year that would be rung in.

arthur_20_774.jpg

does the image work? lol either way naph the show is Arthur...that stupid aardvark show lol

Heh, remus' post was awesome. saw a couple of mine, so ill post the entire sequence they were in:

CATS1.jpg

CATS2.jpg

CATS3.jpg

CATS4.jpg

CATS5.jpg

Retrospectively, Im not sure what I was thinking.

It was Arthur, PBS show.

Can someone post that "I laugh at your statement, and inquire as too what it means" pear please?

Also, the above image is friggen disgusting.

What are the talking pears from originally?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back