Image Dump III

Status
Not open for further replies.
humor_15073.jpg

obesity good for natural selection. Hope it goes up.

That's a ridiculous thing to say. Obesity isn't a factor simply because people are pigs when they eat. As we advanced technologically we have countries like the United States and others producing foods that severely increase the chances of rapid weight gain.

And the sad fact is, the more poverty stricken demographics are more likely to be obese. Why? Because the foods people are more easily able to afford to feed their families(not talking about fast food), cheaper foods... are more calorie dense and void of valuable nutritional content.

It has nothing to do with natural selection. It has to do with irresponsible food industries keeping pace with health advancements, reducing human health despite medical health advancements. The people who suffer most are the ones who cannot afford the healthier food, which is becoming less available to the masses, and more expensive.

:dozey:

Again:
Not funny.
Where is your God now got so rediculously stupid.

That's a ridiculous thing to say. Obesity isn't a factor simply because people are pigs when they eat. As we advanced technologically we have countries like the United States and others producing foods that severely increase the chances of rapid weight gain.

And the sad fact is, the more poverty stricken demographics are more likely to be obese. Why? Because the foods people are more easily able to afford to feed their families(not talking about fast food), cheaper foods... are more calorie dense and void of valuable nutritional content.

It has nothing to do with natural selection. It has to do with irresponsible food industries keeping pace with health advancements, reducing human health despite medical health advancements. The people who suffer most are the ones who cannot afford the healthier food, which is becoming less available to the masses, and more expensive.

:dozey:
Don't you love ze country?

solitaire gives out more than one 52 card deck I think. Or it's an option to do anyways.

<Edit: The site you linked to does not allow hot-linking.>

I think my face just melted.

*dies

wtf for randomness

Aw **** shit my eyes sweet mother of god thats ****ing disgusting you bastard my eyes arhgghahggahgghghaghghgh...

bushevilbq5.jpg

If a hotlinking image like that appears, don't all bloody quote it ffs. It makes my job a lot harder and I'm sure you all know how lazy I am.

No, no. You're doing it all wrong. Let me show you.

If any of you goddamn monkeywhores quote a dodgy image like that again, I'll ban each and every one of you for life! 10-point infractions all round, cockbags!

I'd like to see you try!

What was it? It'd have to be pretty sick to cause such a stir. People have posted some truly obscene images in this thread that haven't caused a stir.

Lmfao Soul What The ****!

I think my face just melted.

Yea seriously, thanks for ruining the thread soul. You son of a bitch.

*dies

wtf for randomness

If a hotlinking image like that appears, don't all bloody quote it ffs. It makes my job a lot harder and I'm sure you all know how lazy I am.

OMG, what did I do??

Just as munro said, the place you hosted didnt allow hotlinking..instead it showed a guy giving a tranny a bj with the title "Im a bandwidth whore" lol.

WTF

My god, are you serious, there was a pic of a bj? You gotta be shitting me. Lol, all those losers must be pissed off with me..haha shit wtf. Has this ever happened to anyone before.

Oh and yes, I apologize for that rather disturbing pic which I have not seen myself. This is now officially called the Hotlinking Incident of the Image Dump.

That's why I always Ctrl+F5 (forced refresh of all content) after I post a hotlinked image :p

WTF

My god, are you serious, there was a pic of a bj? You gotta be shitting me. Lol, all those losers must be pissed off with me..haha shit wtf. Has this ever happened to anyone before.

Oh and yes, I apologize for that rather disturbing pic which I have not seen myself. This is now officially called the Hotlinking Incident of the Image Dump.

Wow thank god I thought you purposefully put that pic up. Phew.

Goddamnit, I always get here after the tranny blowjobs. I must have the worst luck in the world.

True, and you know it:

1199373700559.jpg

1199373123667.jpg

1199372031587.jpg

1199374030825.jpg

(Penises):
1199371746845.jpg

Goddamnit, I always get here after the tranny blowjobs. I must have the worst luck in the world.
For real, man. :(

True, and you know it:

1199373700559.jpg
They are also responsible for:

Foot fetishes

gtrk.gif

Beastiality

1175399884715ig6.jpg

Pedophilia

1177018221100bsb6.jpg

Crossdressing

1172948929238jl2.jpg

Lesbians (Pepper Ann, Pepper Ann, marching in her own parade, Pepper Ann she's like one in a millioooooooooon!)

pepperannyk3.jpg

More lesbians

1177999203527uy6.jpg

THE ENTIRE FURRY EPIDEMIC

1195281726088no9.jpg

1169558678882fn5.jpg

peg11001nk9.jpg

misskittysb3.jpg

Homosexuality

lexy007ye0.jpg

Sin. Sin. SIN!

hellfirebf4.jpg

And this is just the sexual stuff.

F07FirstPlace-FannyBeron_1.jpg

This image of "Nano-Explosions" won first prize in this year's "Science As Art" competition. Fanny Beron from the ?cole Polytechnique de Montr?al used an electron scanning micrograph to record the explosion that happened when a CoFeB magnetic array was overloaded. The chaotic blasts are a "reminder that nanoscale research can have unpredicted consequences at a high level.

that's pretty awesome

http://io9.com/337132/when-nano+wires-explode

WTF

I've seen that picture in the Image Dumps at least two times before, so you're hardly the first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back