Image Dump III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a feeling you don't know the cultural relevance of the Swastika in India :p

Yes I do, I know the nazis adopted the symbolism..but I assume hes not in India since the sign to his right looks like its written in english. So in our context hes a member of the black indian aryan brotherhood.:|

Also here more craziness I found this going through my photos the other day.

mainphpg2viewcoreaw1.jpg

mainphpg2viewcoreht2.jpg

Yep Australian prices are rather extortionist. Oh and I paid $20 for about 10 all up :) The other ones Ikki Tousen Dragon Destiny Sonsaku Hakufu. I visit Japan around Autumn every year and pick up a load of crap every time. That and Ebay is useful on occasion.
See, that's the good way to do it. Also, if you can make contacts with direct suppliers in Japan, you can get stuff cheap, especially if you don't use a proxy buying service (because they charge about 10%).

Ebay's good if you don't get raped on S&H. Sometimes you'll see cheap listings and then shipping's through the roof. Sellers do that and think you won't notice.

My bothers over there now for 2 weeks (Vacation) with his gf before going to Poland for a week (gfs family). I hope he enjoys the cold.

Yes I do, I know the nazis adopted the symbolism..but I assume hes not in India since the sign to his right looks like its written in english. So in our context hes a member of the black indian aryan brotherhood.:|

OMG AN ENGLISH SIGN IN INDIA ??? HOLY **** HOW CAN THAT BE ?.

PIC00008.jpg

can you read that ?

Holy shit that is one hideous creature in the baseball cap on the right.

You all are retards, insulting India like that, it's not even close to funny..

If you want to see how crazy the indians can be:
indian+railways+cow+accident.jpg

also, the NAZI shirt retard is in Singapore. That is Mustafa Centre in Singapore if im not wrong..

Holy shit, there's an Air Maldives banner in the first pic. That corporation got dissolved ages ago!

You all are retards, insulting India like that, it's not even close to funny..

If you want to see how crazy the indians can be:
indian+railways+cow+accident.jpg

also, the NAZI shirt retard is in Singapore. That is Mustafa Centre in Singapore if im not wrong..

idiot.

They're trying to coax a cow or something off the tracks so it doesn't get hit by the train... How's that crazy?

The train probably isn't going that fast, either, seeing as how it's in a local area.

but I assume hes not in India since the sign to his right looks like its written in english.

And India belonged to what country up until 1947? And what's the official language of that country?

EDIT: Shit, missed a page. :p

it's hard to be a non-conformist when you're sitting in a shopping mall cafeteria

6040.jpg

"sigh, I am so lonely. so very very very lonely"

it's hard to be a non-conformist when you're sitting in a shopping mall cafeteria

6040.jpg

"sigh, I am so lonely. so very very very lonely"

Must be a pic of a convertion of some sort. Notice that the girl in the lower right is dressed as Aeris from FF7 ... complete with her box of flowers. Ther girl next to her might possible be Yuffie.

lmfao, that is the coolest monkey I have ever seen.

Which is saying something, because monkeys usually just annoy me.

This is my rubber duck.

darth_duck.jpg

He even glows red, blue and green. :O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back