Image Dump III

Status
Not open for further replies.
holycrap my 3GHz core 2 duo is sat at around 80% CPU usage when all those are onscreen at once!!
I only have a 2.4ghz Athlon64 dualcore and mine sat at 25%. There's gotta be something wrong with your computer.

... are you running Vista?

Naked anime dolls are awesome?

I'll never understand you guys.
I don't know what they're talking about, but I said Kyo is awesome because I always find something he has or does that is relevant to my interests.

Trying to explain the contents of my bag after arriving back in Australia was fun enough.

What's so amazing about this to you Krynn?

I'd love to have a figurine from an anime I like.

They're ****ing expensive though.

249.jpg

223.jpg

211.jpg

192.jpg

185.jpg

150.jpg

137.jpg

136.jpg

117.jpg

91.jpg

23.jpg

lol at the last pic, he looks like he is dancing, like sort of a shit dance..

Naked anime dolls? :p
Not dolls! COLLECTIBLE FIGURINES! :frown:

What's so amazing about this to you Krynn?

I'd love to have a figurine from an anime I like.

They're ****ing expensive though.
Yeah, $6 is f*cking expensive these days. The other day I was looking at this awesome Devilotte figure but it was like $6 and I was all like, "Goddamn, she better be made outta gold!"

:rolleyes:

For those who have seen "I am legend"

New York City born and raised
In my lab was where i spent most of my days
Chillin out max and relaxin all cool
And all bein in the army, puttin my daughter through school
When some english bitch
Who was up to no good
Startin makin cures for cancer in my neighborhood
It killed everyone and my dog go scared
She said "How are we both immune to a virus that travels through Air?"

I loaded up my ford
And headed for the pier
I got out my M16 and shotted at some deer
If anything I could say that this town is bare
But I'm broadcastin on all AM frequencies; I still care

I woke up at my house about 7 or 8
I blew up my lawn usin a couple grenades
I met a boy and girl
The girl was shakin
I yelled "BITCH WHY YOU USIN MY GOOD BACON!?"

EPIC post :LOL:

That is so ridiculously creepy.

I knew the head moved in that scene, but that gif unnerves me. D:

I haven't seen I am legend, and I consider it a spoiler.

Lol as soon as I saw the taxi start movie I was OH DAMN! THEY LEARN!

That "Batman at Buckingham" picture's missing the last segment. He blows himself up.

Yeah, $6 is f*cking expensive these days. The other day I was looking at this awesome Devilotte figure but it was like $6 and I was all like, "Goddamn, she better be made outta gold!"

:rolleyes:
I'm not talking about the piece of shit ones.

The cheapest ones worth getting that I've seen are around $50 or $60.

I'm not talking about the piece of shit ones.

The cheapest ones worth getting that I've seen are around $50 or $60.
The gashapon ones aren't pieces of shit. Also, if you shop around you can find 1/6 PVCs for cheap, you can find hand-painted resins for cheap. I've found a Max Factory 1/6 Kasumi for $6, and a handpainted, hand-assembled resin Morrigan for $8.

It's all the value of shopping around, bro. And haggling. Haggling works wonders. It's how you get a $70 figure down to $12, and then go to other dealers who wouldn't negotiate with you and show them how much you paid and you're like, "TWEEEEEEEEEELVE DOLLARS."

The gashapon ones aren't pieces of shit. Also, if you shop around you can find 1/6 PVCs for cheap, you can find hand-painted resins for cheap. I've found a Max Factory 1/6 Kasumi for $6, and a handpainted, hand-assembled resin Morrigan for $8.

It's all the value of shopping around, bro. And haggling. Haggling works wonders. It's how you get a $70 figure down to $12, and then go to other dealers who wouldn't negotiate with you and show them how much you paid and you're like, "TWEEEEEEEEEELVE DOLLARS."
Great... Except you could apply this logic to any product... Therefore making anything "cheap".
You know what I meant anyway and I can tell you're just getting crazy :p

$6 IS hella cheap though. Whatever bro I was just trying to help you out because you said you would've liked to have some of those models. If I'm "getting crazy," I shall take my help elsewhere, sir, and leave you figureless.

(still <3)

I have a feeling he doesnt understand what this means..

630_nigga_skinhead.jpg

Also Darkside, he does?? Thats crazy! I knew it was missing a part, but I had no idea.

i can never go back to using arrow keys unless im playing classic DOOM

$6 IS hella cheap though. Whatever bro I was just trying to help you out because you said you would've liked to have some of those models. If I'm "getting crazy," I shall take my help elsewhere, sir, and leave you figureless.

(still <3)

$6 you tell me that when it breaks, pay for quality folks. Two of the latest ones I got
mmc0057wp.jpg
ikk-pp153wp.jpg

Costs upwards of $50 but can be acquired a fair bit cheaper from the source. I only spent $20.

Also Darkside, he does?? Thats crazy! I knew it was missing a part, but I had no idea.
Yeah, it's pretty savage because it was something about fathers fighting for custody of their kids, then BOOM.

$6 you tell me that when it breaks, pay for quality folks. Two of the latest ones I got...

Costs upwards of $50 but can be acquired a fair bit cheaper from the source. I only spent $20.
I can get that EXACT Kotobukiya Mai Tokiha for $6.99, plus maybe $5 S+H if I don't want to take a drive down to my supplier. Darkside's got the fat hookup on goods.

What's the other one? Everything uses the magatama symbol these days and the only time I recognize it is from Blue Seed and Phoenix Wright. Bet I can get that one cheap too though. $50, pfft.

I have a feeling he doesnt understand what this means..

630_nigga_skinhead.jpg

I have a feeling you don't know the cultural relevance of the Swastika in India :p

What's the other one? Everything uses the magatama symbol these days and the only time I recognize it is from Blue Seed and Phoenix Wright. Bet I can get that one cheap too though. $50, pfft.

Yep Australian prices are rather extortionist. Oh and I paid $20 for about 10 all up :) The other ones Ikki Tousen Dragon Destiny Sonsaku Hakufu. I visit Japan around Autumn every year and pick up a load of crap every time. That and Ebay is useful on occasion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back