Image Dump V (POST YOUR RANDOM IMAGES HERE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
pregnancystatistic.jpg

I remember seeing that image a long time ago. Someone thought it was Half Life 3.

im pretty sure i've never seen it posted here before. in any case it looks like its just a neat map with a painting in the bg.

Not seen it before myself. If HL3 looked like that though it'd be amazing!

I hadnt seen it before either. Would be sweet if thats what it looked like. Though the blue crowbar would have to go, obviously.

That "hl3" pic is fake , there was a thread on it some time ago and some one prooved it fake... Besides no game has grafix like that :upstare:.

I have been asking myself this question recently:

which is worse, lolcats or motivational posters?

Besides no game has grafix like that

You spelled graphics with an X, I like you and I think you are so radical after doing so.

lolcats are way WAY worse than motivationals.

And no shit Mech Man. Obviously its fake since they hadnt even begun working on it.

That TF2 dildo was ****ing hilarious!

And the tiger..

I think the correct term is

BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Not seen it before myself. If HL3 looked like that though it'd be amazing!
If there's a HL3 (not counting the episodes as such as some do), I think it would look a lot better than that. That being said, that's a great pic, my new background.

I believe the correct term for the tiger (henceforth reffered to as a "tiglet") is:

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWLLLLLLLLLLLSSSSSSSSS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back