Image Dump V (POST YOUR RANDOM IMAGES HERE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Goiter few disturbing images here for you. Get it? Goiter? Get it?

Was reading about iodine deficiency and saw these... man this is crazy shit! I decided to spoiler it for the squeamish, even though it's not really that disturbing to look at.
1659104460061a059151038ci8.jpg

152958876bac0081ebf1156ru2.jpg

24561693563c3d9c7b2e117er0.jpg

And this one looks like a pair of testicles, one being extremely swollen.

510662977b7cf2ee1dd1263vd9.jpg

<devours boatloads of iodine>

After seeing those i immediatly looked at what my vitamin pills contain and after verifying that they contain iodine proceeded to swallow one...

After seeing those i immediatly looked at what my vitamin pills contain and after verifying that they contain iodine proceeded to swallow one...

you dont really need to worry about it, i'm more or less sure that the salt in your kitchen is iodized.

See that's what has me checking about iodine deficiency. I just realized I have been cutting out foods from my diet that do contain iodine. I don't really eat or drink much that contains iodine, and our salt is not iodized. So I do need to get some iodized salt.

From what i've read on wiki , they add i to cattle feed so that it gets into the milk so that would be another common source. If you're really worried about it you should see a doc/nutritionist.

From what i've read on wiki , they add i to cattle feed so that it gets into the milk so that would be another common source. If you're really worried about it you should see a doc/nutritionist.

Haha... that just struck me as funny for some reason... a perfectly healthy person walking into a doctor's office and saying "so doc, I'm worried about goiter..."

I propose a one-week ban for anyone who quotes an entire string of images. Seriously.

Holy shit.

"What made you decide to come see the doctor today? The balls on your neck. OK. I think you made the right decision."

Like, I know they probably don't have great health care, but that one guy is obviously seeing a doctor now. How about before you have a huge testicle throat?

Give these people some salt. What a shame.

The Crisis 1 early screenshots we're kinda misleading, for the record.

The metal doesn't look damn as good as it did in the E3 vid.

WOLL SMOTH AND FRIENDS!

woolsmitth-7d.jpg

WOLL SMOTH

gorgecolney-23.jpg

GORGE CLONEY

BROTNEYSPORES-f0.jpg

BROTNEY SPORES

CARLTONEBANKS-13.jpg

CORLTONE BONKS

CHOCKNURRISSON-89.jpg

CHOCK NOORIS

CONANOBRION-ff.jpg

CONON O'BRION

COT-1c.jpg

A COT

HOGRONT-d9.png

HO GRONT

JOCKSPROWER-03.jpg

JOCK SPORROW

KAENUWEEVES-2f.jpg

KEONO ROOVES

MOCHALJOCKSEEN-7f.jpg

MOCHOL JOCKSON

RAPISTSORCH-ad.jpg

RAEPIST SORCH

SWONEYTOD-0f.jpg

SWONEY TOD

TIMKRISS-ee.jpg

TIM KRISS

TONITEWEDONEINHOLL-55.jpg

TONOIGHT WE DONE ON HOLL!!!

FRONK-68.jpg

GODDOMOT FRONK!

1199535859022.jpg

NACHLAS CAG

1199536981052.jpg

FRONDS

Omg... That was just...

wow..

Well done sir..

*wipes tear of laughter*

I still don't get the funny in the tiny mouth and eyes photos.

It just looks funny. Usually if you try to decipher why such goofy things are funny they lose their humor. I think it's funny because of the text that usually comes after one of the pictures, tbh, like "TONOGHT WE DONE ON HOLL!" got me goin pretty good for a while, just imagining the whole movie like that. It would have been even 10x more epic.

EDIT: Psycho, why does that remind me of A Link to The Past?

Greedy ass dependent bears.

GO FORAGE FOR BERRIES OR MAUL A HIKER!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back