Image Dump V (POST YOUR RANDOM IMAGES HERE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
_MG_6404_naked_back_pipe_500.jpg

Shit, wrong pipe.

Can anyone find that pic of the chick with huge boobs cutting up her shirt?
Does anyone know what i'm talking about?

I'll be posting some photos from a book my brother has of a photographer who works with weird stuff, and often corpses. He uses hermaphrodites as well, but don't worry, I won't be posting any nudies.

Don't look at these ones if you are easily bothered.

Lol, look on the previous page, you must have missed the big one. These are photos from a semi-famous photographer that I found in my brother's book of his. it appears imageshack isn't showing my images.. here-

I really wonder what it's like to work with the bodies. I would never be able to position and move around a decomposing human corpse.

Edit: And I think that one's disturbing because it's so fresh, eyes are open too.

It's a good thing you don't eat meat :p I am pretty sure your a vegetarian right?

My cousin is becoming a doctor, so she has to work with cadavers all the time, ever since she started she hasn't eaten meat.

Haha, yeah I've been a vegetarian for about six and a half years now. And I could definitely see how working with cadavers would make you want to be one, heh. My A&P class last year was right before lunch, and after slicing open a pig foetus I had trouble even eating my vegetarian faux-ham sandwich.

Me and this other guy (who happens to have the same name as me) were snooping around in the lab one day and found boxes of big ol' pig fetuses in the fridge. We were begging her (the teacher) to let us dissect one, but she wouldn't let us. I stole a labcoat instead. It didn't fit me :/

You know, my Bio-Teacher was going to let me take a pig fetus home so I could bury it, let it decompose so I could have the skull, but they were all in the trash can and I didn't feel like digging around.

He took the cat he dissected home though, bastard, cat skulls are sweet. Luckily my uncle gave me one.

We were dissecting cat brains and they were in a big bucket of chemicals. There was a group of people waiting for the teacher to find gloves, but I was like **** it and grabbed one out. I then shook it dry and made some girls scream. Hyuck.

That teacher really was not a good teacher at all.

Aw, oink, oink.

My bio teacher gave us extra credit if you could properly skin the dissected rat, so I did. I had a rat pelt.... but it was slimey and yellow, so I threw it out.

I am proud of my collection, though somewhat jealous of my brother's. He has a snapping turtle, pelican, and copy of an human fetus skull.

Here are mine-

The smallest is a mink skull.

Meow, meow!

My skull collection not good enough? I'll have more, I'LL HAVE MORE.

Seriously, when I live in my own home, I want to make a little den for my kitten that is completely made out of animal bones. So everyone knows I have the most ferocious kittie.

My skull collection not good enough? I'll have more, I'LL HAVE MORE.

Seriously, when I live in my own home, I want to make a little den for my kitten that is completely made out of animal bones. So everyone knows I have the most ferocious kittie.

predator.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back