Image Dump V (POST YOUR RANDOM IMAGES HERE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
HELLOL THERE MlNIONS I AM SULKDODDS YOUR LEADER. SEND ME YOUR FINEST BREAD AND WOMEN.

new2pp7.png

I touched it.

But I want my picture to be the official hl2.net arms!!

new2pp7.png

EDIT: it doesn't really work without a frown in this instance. :/

Great, mugshots has been locked and now toaster and her worshippers have come to spam the f*ck out of this thread and derail it resulting in lock. Thanks alot.

For a second there, I thought that was a beaver. I was bracing myself for the inevitable onslaught of crap jokes. And the last thing we need round here is toaster posting beaver shots.

I know its a repost, but I don't care. It is still ****ing funny.

This recently became the best thread ever.

sulkarmsvsmcj5cd9.gif

-,/\
\/ /_

sulkarmsvsmcj5cd9.gif

-,/\
_\, \/

sulkarmsvsmcj5cd9.gif

-,/\
\/ /_

sulkarmsvsmcj5cd9.gif

-,/\
_\, \/

That thing just annoys the shit out of me, whats so funny about it? it seems like people think its funny only because its 3D. Can someone point out exacly where the humor is? Who the hell is the idiot in the gay costume? wtf are the kids doing? whats up with the dumb look on his face? why does he smash the kid in the ground...that might be funny to a 6 year old :/

I am not amused, now im going to rape someone just for this, and its all your fault.

:LOL: wait...you're not serious right Rav?

The expression gets me and the comical pop-up from the dumpster...easily amused i guess...

1222252341784qt7.jpg

Only got one early pic of self from early childhood, and i swear this kid is me :|

Poor little ****head.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back