Image Dump V (POST YOUR RANDOM IMAGES HERE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
wha?

1202775759537.gif

pisses me off just seing that shit...but the Raptor head eases the pain :cheese:

Yo, Stern, please spoiler tag that, it might set off the epileptics among us.

****ing meme ruined it. People seriously need to stop adding words to pictures. Its getting to be almost as bad as when everything had "pwned" on it.

Because witches died out a long time ago.

Thats a sweet picklesaurus Willie!

I think I might like it if it were simply the motivational. Also, the mario image was confusing because I kept thinking hockey mask guy was meant to be Jason. Pretty lol now though.

I was Mr. Toaster but when Mrs. Toaster's toaster became a gif, I returned to my original name. Or have I taken this too far?

Toast I only just realised my comic's in your sig. <3

Sulk is a book. Of love.

Wow the lolz

Edit: Oh shit, link comic! How did I miss all this awesome?!

Am I the first to notice, that if you were to cut out the image of Sulk next to his books, it would make for a great :arms: image to post? It's perfect, because he's smiling.

Am I the first to notice, that if you were to cut out the image of Sulk next to his books, it would make for a great :arms: image to post? It's perfect, because he's smiling.

Hmmm... I think it needs a caption though. Nobody touch it, I've got dibs.

Somebody touch it, please.

Edit: No caption, captions ruin things.

At first glance, this may seem like it would just be a lame and crappy stick fight animation, but just keep watching.

1222015744732.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back