Image Dump VI (POST YOUR RANDOM IMAGES HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
meh it's new to me, and I'm the only person that matters (to me) ...so ...

here's another pic, it may or may not be a repost

kangpaabn_b232q9e0ncvrao7tpng2.jpg

Damn straight, I bet she stole some gummie worms, dumb bitch.

backstory:

"The video shows the young auto theft suspect in a holding cell at SeaTac City Hall on November 29, 2008. The girl is seen being led into the cell, then kicking her left shoe out the door in the direction of Schene and another deputy," the television said.

"Two deputies are then seen storming into the cell. The girl ends up facing a wall next to the toilet. Schene is then seen apparently pulling the girl's hair as she falls to the ground, face first. It then appears that Schene hits the girl twice while she is on the ground," it added.

http://www.theage.com.au/world/poli...ulted-in-jail-cell-20090302-8lqt.html?page=-1

she flicked her shoe in the direction of the police officers

She had to be brought in for something prior to that though. Probably burning dinner.

shit I love bollywood but cant watch that atm, saved for later

Man, that's a bad-ass pikachu! Way better than the original.

I entirely disapprove of Shia Labeouf though.

Son of a bitch, Anime fans are NOT as geeky as video gamers. **** that shit.

Also lol at the 13 year old gamers of any kind.

Dog, are you implying that they are geekier, or not as geeky?

I'm around both, they're about the same. If you mean which is more annoying, that's another story.

Son of a bitch, Anime fans are NOT as geeky as video gamers. **** that shit.

Also lol at the 13 year old gamers of any kind.

Compared to anime fans, video gamers are jocks.

**** you, I love pokemon and don't care for anime. DO NOT CATEGORIZE ME.

^This.

**** anime.

With a good example of why on this very page.

Honestly, with every single KAWAAIIII ^__^ image posted, my hatred for Japan increases slightly as does my presumption that we didn't use enough nukes when we had the chance.

But viewed more rationally, there's a good chance that the "cameltoe on 10-year olds" image was produced by a 300 pound white weeaboo American.

EDIT: Oh, that's just awesome, just as I refer to something on "this very page", my post is put on a new page. Well, for 40 posts per page guys anyway.

My hatred for anime doesn't steam from the genre itself, but its obnoxious fans, who tend to develop a disturbing Japan-fetish, which most annoying expression is the mix of Japanese words in other languages. Seriously, Japan really isn't that good. In fact, it's a rather nasty place, judging from what I've heard from people who've been there.

My hatred for anime doesn't steam from the genre itself, but its obnoxious fans, who tend to develop a disturbing Japan-fetish, which most annoying expression is the mix of Japanese words in other languages. Seriously, Japan really isn't that good. In fact, it's a rather nasty place, judging from what I've heard from people who've been there.

This this this this this this

Wut, this thread was renamed to "Anime hate talk here!"

THROW UP SOME PICTURES FOOLS!

1.jpg

1.jpg

1.jpg

*Old, I know...but I still lol*
1.jpg

1.jpg

1.jpg

1.jpg

1.jpg

1.jpg

1.jpg

1.jpg

1.jpg

1.jpg

Why does whatever is on the screen look like a dick?
1.jpg

15.jpg

1.jpg

1.jpg

1.jpg

Honestly, with every single KAWAAIIII ^__^ image posted, my hatred for Japan increases slightly as does my presumption that we didn't use enough nukes when we had the chance.
What?

But viewed more rationally, there's a good chance that the "cameltoe on 10-year olds" image was produced by a 300 pound white weeaboo American.
Nah, weeaboos have no talent or ability to create, they just fap.

Aww you guys just encourage me to post more!

reference (you'd have to know too much):
2524528420069820110S600x600Q85.jpg

grupo004naruto-sakura-ino-shikamaru.jpg

narulk4.gif

naruto_fanart_519.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back