Image Dump VI (POST YOUR RANDOM IMAGES HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shit! I can barely remember half the names from when I was in the craze at about 8 years old.

Yeeaaahh, I haven't known those names since I was in Middle School...

I know all the original pokemans, but the new ones I don't because those ones are the gay ones.

Anyone else going to buy Platinum?
also, 5500. :O

wc228.gif

and just for you pokemon lovin peoples
wc245.gif

yeah sorry. i was going through the comic (its been a long time) and came across the pokemon one. But yeah, its weird. And these are some of the least offensive and/or bizarre ones on the site =/

edit: oh, did my hot linking fail?

damn all that F'in trouble and they aren't even that funny. at least i learned what not to do though.

47caec8fb4.jpg

584565907f.jpg

First one was kind of funny, second one wasn't.

Would be funny if my penis could talk to me.
And odd.

ok to make up for that crap post of mine here is one of my favorite pictures taken by the Hubble telescope. its estimated that there are over 10,000 galaxies in the image. and considering that there are about 100 billion stars in our own galaxy, it really shows how vast our universe is.

ede26fe659.jpg

repost? i cant remember seeing it, but now that i think about it im sure its popped up before, but at least i didnt post the pic of the lil kid holding a blow up doll (which is the one ive seen the most)

edit: what about this one? its famous, but i dont remember seeing it in here before...

305345f9e4.jpg

That's the Afghan Girl.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afghan_Girl

Oh and those pokemon pictures make me so sad. I only know of the name Pikachu.

I didn't watch Pokemon :( I thought it was silly and was too old for it at the time. When I was 10 years old I was into punk rock music and shit, not pokemon. D:

The fellas at National Geographic then went on to spend the time and effort to find her again and see what her story had been, as that photo had quite an effect on a number of people. Needless to say, war had torn her life up some, and she had taken on some more fundamental flavor of the local religion.

found more of those paper cut outs vegeta posted earlier

ca8a9fd7eb.jpg

5a6280d353.jpg

bea53bbe39.jpg

the rest of his collection is a bit disturbing and really nsfw =/

ok.... but these are the censored versions (still creepy as hell) nsfw!!

edit: ok i took the creepy pics away.... I felt it would corrupt kids and enrage prudes

Great... now our Australian brethren will get arrested over this stupid shit! For jeopardizing the lives and purity of these children!

but he told me to! eh, i can take it down. its friggin creepy anyway. dont want a mod to get upset i suppose.

edit:
here are some creepy but less, um, disturbing pictures

c277c8d3b5.jpg

fbd9014a0e.jpg

a9ac62edfc.jpg

check out his work here

mail

Mail from a friend said:
Talk about 'road rage'! Just what a motorcyclist needs for riding on I-285. Designed as an equalizer. Inconceivable and unpredictable lane changes and other traffic related anomalies perpetrated by the mobile phone using, motor home/SUV driving morons in Colorado (and elsewhere)on the rest of USA

The below pictured machine was designed for that purpose. Each mini gun fires at a rate of 3000 rounds for minute (6000 total). During initial test and evaluation it was demonstrated that a single 2 second burst burst would and did blow a 40 foot RV with tow car clean off the road leaving an open and unobstructed route ahead. It will vaporize an SUV in seconds! Tests further indicated that after two or three RV's/SUV's in a row were eliminated, or "friggin smoked", others voluntarily pulled off the road and thus became a "non threat".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back