Image Dump VI (POST YOUR RANDOM IMAGES HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
_45521794_006952548-1.jpg

Mr. Mugabe, you have something just... yeah just on your oh-it's-your-moustache-sorry.

That's totally how my meeting with him would go.

Actually He's not even looking at her, unlike the guy right behind him.

zu3wuv.gif

also, do you think is should set this as mynew avatar, or keep my present one

2e3ss2v.jpg

@mchammer yahoo answers thing

"He is not a homosexual, we have taught him from the bible and he has learned though our church that this is not in God's plan. I will not teach him about condoms, that is unacceptable, we have always taught him about abstinence and that is what God and his future wife expects from him.

I want to speak to our pastor about this but I am very afraid of what he would think we are teaching our son if he things we are allowing him to sneak a girl into his bedroom. That is clearly inappropriate and we are good parents, I am very afraid what he will think of us."

thats what christianity does to you. seriously, she cant expect christianity to stop homosexuality.
if it did though, i would be a christian.

We're supposed to get quite a few inches and I'm highly excited.

You guys are copy cats. It snowed here in England way before it snowed there , amateures.

That yahoo answers thing is fake. It was made a second before the screenshot was taken, and the person who wrote the question took the screenshot.

Did you think I meant something other than that?

Edit:
NSFW
Seriously
119646%20-%20engineer%20JoPereira%20Pyro%20Rule_63%20team_fortress_2%20valve.jpg

lol in the ruff n' tuff snow covered igloo having neighbourhoods of Canada that's still short and t-shirt weather.. It's -6 now and I'm wearing just a sweater outside.

WINTER NOOBS I SAY.

lol in the ruff n' tuff snow covered igloo having neighbourhoods of Canada that's still short and t-shirt weather.. It's -6 now and I'm wearing just a sweater outside.

WINTER NOOBS I SAY.

Indeed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back