Image Dump VI (POST YOUR RANDOM IMAGES HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
1235840502308.jpg

Yeah, i was going to guess his name was something like that.

pokemon freaks

I was going to say lol @ acepilot, but I actually figured some people wouldn't get it, so I tried to put the name into my post.

It's still funny lol.

Can you imagine finding that second one crawling on the back of your neck without you knowing, then you feel something, you hit it, and it bites the **** out of you?

Feels good man.

i don't know why, but i quite liked that moder. its not funny, its just...meh

and @ all of mchammer
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
etc
jesus super lol
and the last one i just loled so hard.

Why is all of this so strangely erotic?? I imagine that guy doodling a tentacle rape scene shortly after that last panel. I can see it in his face.

I thought you would enjoy it or at least want to know of it so you know where can get your kicks.

I don't know many retards who link to an article about a child prostitute and say "hey veg do u like this lol"

So I called you a retard in the derogatory sense.

Well I don't know too many pedo's (well only you I guess) so it's hard to know what you like.

I like to make fun of Veg as much as anyone else. It's why I set up the think tank for new ways to sully his name.
But the key there is think. We're creative and relevant.
I think you were just being a dick, Cornerstone.

Your reason for linking me to a news story about a child prostitute for no apparent reason is because I'm a pedo?

No, seriously, is that how your brain works?

21kxt0j.jpg

yes it was me that did the poor photoshopping on this one.

i'll leave it to you guys to finish this off.

baconnaise3pack.jpg

fkn lol I seen the Raticate one before, but STILL I find it funny!

1235855113236.jpg

I normally don't post stuff from /b/, but my god, this made me die laughing. I had to screencap this.
40380808.jpg

I gave Cornerstone an infraction for being an arsehole.

I liked those paper people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back