Image Dump VII (POST YOUR RANDOM IMAGES HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What next, are you guys going to complain about me putting quotes around the word his?

EDIT: this post is probably mis-targeted, because I can't tell who's talking about who up there.

But pay well attention to his posts.

you-make-bunny-cry.jpg

EDIT: There was something wrong with that previous pic that was there (idk wut) so I replaced it with a bunny.

Lawl. The only person that likes "his" band is a tumbleweed.

You make this forum cringe worthy. You, along with the other newcomers, are the reason why i feel like im all of the sudden in a daycare center with 9 year olds.

:sniper:

It's obvious that you all want to criticize me, because you critique every single post I make.

Now can we please get on with life and just post new pics instead of having a whole new page dedicated to this?

I won't completely stop, but I won't post "funny" pictures unless all my steamfriends get a "ROFL" response from viewing it.

Otherwise, ill stick to awesome/wtf images.

;)

P.S. You won't see anymoar memes from me, either.

So basically, no difference whatsoever.

Well, I'm going to stop posting about the damn comment I made about the tumbleweed now. Go on and complain all you want for the rest of the night, i'll be watching Gran Torino.

PS its a great movie :D

No it's not, he brings a lighter to a gun fight.

I won't completely stop, but I won't post "funny" pictures unless all my steamfriends get a "ROFL" response from viewing it.

Otherwise, ill stick to awesome/wtf images.

;)

P.S. You won't see anymoar memes from me, either.

It doesn't really bother me what you post...its HOW you post it. You have the same humor of a 10 year old, and you talk just like one. Everytime i read your posts i imagine myself getting into a lower position infront of some lil kid so i can hear him better as he tries to utter some incredibly useless words into my ear while i pretend to care.

The worst part is:
i hate kids

It doesn't really bother me what you post...its HOW you post it. You have the same humor of a 10 year old, and you talk just like one. Everytime i read your posts i imagine myself getting into a lower position infront of some lil kid so i can hear him better as he tries to utter some incredibly useless words into my ear while i pretend to care.

The worst part is:
i hate kids

You summed up Dabomb better than anyone could have ever hoped to.

No it's not, he brings a lighter to a gun fight.

I just watched the ending of it.

It had me crying ;(

Let me explain.
1st of all, I do have a diffrent sense of humor, and I will try to fix that.
2nd (and most importantly)
You see- I used to be on a forum called "______" (Im keeping the name anonymous. No, it wasn't 4chan.) They had an image thread there. You could post anything- even a shitty meme, and it would get lol'd at. Most of the pictures that I posted on the previous image dump that people wanted to kill me for, would get lol'd at on the other forum.

It took me a while to get the transition from that forum to hl2.net. But (thankfully) now I know what to and what not to post on here, and I try my hardest not to post an image that everybody dislikes.

Otherwise- even if you make a thread dedicated to flaming me here, your'e still one of my friends. ;)

34ik3y8.jpg

1244583351750.jpg

This is all I can do for now.
May the (rather shitty as of late [mostly due to one person]) image dump forgive me.

Banned for trolling i believe. I think permanently too.

Damn, what kind of trolling?

Like posting/making threads about random shit or just being an asshole in general?

I can't believe you went through the efforts of making a steam account for this Pesh. Kudos for that. You've finally committed to this trolling thing.

I'm not pesh.
Damn, go ahead and check my IP and see if it matches his. -.-

Holy shit, Pesh got a second IP address for this!

Hes done shit like this before. Where he pretended to be a super, overly nice guy who was just happy with everything in the world, and he did it just to annoy people.

:O
That's really not me.

Really, what does flaming me help you guys accomplish?

The worst part is:
i hate kids

Yes.
5char

Dude, Pesh got perma-banned? That's why he hasn't been around?

I'm sad now.

He's been "perma-banned" a good dozen times in the past, hasn't he? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back