Image Dump VII (POST YOUR RANDOM IMAGES HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hes done shit like this before. Where he pretended to be a super, overly nice guy who was just happy with everything in the world, and he did it just to annoy people.

I liked it when he was like that.

We were friends

This thread needs some creepypasta.

La Nuit

In France, a young ambient musician by the name of Charles undertook an interesting new project. He was going to record the sound of himself sleeping, and release it under the name “La Nuit” (The Night). Charles lived alone in a rural area, which would remove things like car alarms, traffic, and such from being recorded. He planned his project for many months, acquiring the sensitive equipment to capture all outside noises as well as his own during sleep.

Finally, on the 27th of September, he decided to execute his plan. He set up all his equipment, and fell at sleep at midnight.

The next day Charles reviewed the recording. For the first hour, the recording played his own tossings and turnings as well as some distant dog barks and a few car alarms (So much for his plan to distance himself from cars). These continued throughout the 2nd hour as well, until Charles heard something that horrified him.

For at exactly 3 hours and 24 minutes in, the recording played the sound of his bedroom door opening.

"Focus"
Did you ever see one of those videos where you are asked to look for, or follow a specific thing through out the video? Then, at the end, they reveal that as were watching, something large and intrusive moved around in plain sight and you never even noticed it. Its frightening how often that happens, like how I just moved from the doorway into your room as you read this.

I used to be fearless.
I used to be fearless.

Horror movies never really scared me. Scary books had no effect. Haunted houses are meaningless. I was never a child who slept with the covers over their face, or with a night light. As a little girl, I never felt the need to crawl into bed with my mother after having a nightmare. I never really had nightmares to begin with, and the few that I did, most would never consider a nightmare at all.

I’ve simply never been afraid of what goes bump in the night. Our home security system kept away fears of very real humans with dark intentions, as did our rottweiler, aptly named Killer. As for threats outside the home, well, who could be afraid in a nice, white, upper class community? I’ve lived in a bland bubble all my life, never knowing what fear is.

So why should I ever be afraid of the dark?

Up until this moment, I haven’t been. I saw it as childish and illogical. Of course, I don’t feel that way anymore. I’m writing this to you now as a warning because it’s too late for me. I know that now, and it’s brought on a surreal sort of calm…When I finish warning you, it will be all over. So forgive me if I’m being long-winded…I enjoyed life a bit more than I was once willing to admit.

It all started with what I thought was a virus. I had been linked to a video called “Girls and Boys Come Out to Play.” It sounded harmless enough. I thought it was an art student’s film, perhaps. The person who had linked the video promised it was very good. Well worth watching.

I can’t remember the video. All I can remember is the feeling it brought up. It wasn’t fear, but it was close. I was uncomfortable. I was unnerved. I was also vaguely ill.

From then on, things only got worse. The background on my computer had changed to a picture of a disturbed looking young woman who stared at me from a black abyss. Every now and then, and growing more frequent by the day, strange noises would emit from my computer, even when the sound wasn’t on. Screaming, strange laughter, grinding noises…

At the time, I was annoyed; the fear hadn’t settled in quite yet. Then, the faces started popping up, like those ridiculous ’screamers’ that scared my friends in high school. Yet these were different. They looked real. They were the faces of the dead; and they had died violent deaths.

I wish I could say that I stopped using the computer, but I couldn’t. My job requires me to use my computer frequently. What was I to do? I had no other computer available to me.

I tried to take it in to have the virus removed, but no one could help me. They said there wasn’t a virus. They said the computer was fine.

Meanwhile, it got worse. The faces weren’t just popping up; they would stay. And with those horrible, rotted eyes, they would hold my gaze. I couldn’t look away from them and their terrible, mocking grins. And oh, God…the smell. My computer forever had a vague stench of death around it.

I thought I was going crazy. I thought that perhaps someone was messing with me. The people at the computer repair place didn’t know what they were talking about. Something was wrong, but I knew that it had to be something very real that just had to be fixed.

So I got a new computer. Everything was fine for a while, but then it all came back, and in full force. Now there were voices. Now there was screaming. Now, the rotted faces showed their stinking bodies. I could see every maggot, every fly, every pus-filled crevice…And they were calling to me. Telling me that soon, very soon, I’d be joining them. They were so angry that I had tried to get rid of them, and now they would make me pay.

I didn’t know what to do. Ignoring the problem wasn’t working. I thought maybe it was the fault of a friend from work. Perhaps it came from the emails they had been sending me? I never thought it was the video. Not for a second. After all, that just wasn’t logical.

I was at the end of my rope. Today, I unplugged the computer and began packing. I would go on vacation, clear my head, and pray that everything would be back to normal.

A few minutes ago, I realized it would not. The power went out, and for the first time in my life, I felt true fear. I had no idea that in a few moments, it would become mind-numbing.

I stumbled through the house, looking for a flashlight, when I saw that something was still giving off light.

The computer.

The unplugged computer was on, and the woman in the background was moving. Beckoning me over.

I couldn’t help myself. I sat down across from her with the darkness caving in all around me. And then the woman, like all of the other images I’ve seen before, began to rot away. The whole scene rotted away, and then the screen went black. And without light, without a means of seeing my reflection, I saw her behind me for the briefest of moments, a bloody and rusted knife in hand. The computer came back to life, and my old background had returned.

But I know it’s not over.

So I’ve decided to come here. I know you all like to be scared, right? Well, take it from someone who has only very recently known fear: it’s not always worth it, and not everything is fun and games.

Of course, you probably wont believe me. Why should you?

The thing is…I haven’t been completely honest with you. There was no video. It was a story. A story quite similar to this one, though with subtle plot differences and perhaps better story telling. I know all of you like stories that might give you a good scare. That’s probably why you started reading mine.

Now that you’ve read this, you’ll share my fate. I know it’s cruel, and perhaps unfair, but it has to be done. I just hope that you can take comfort in knowing that when I’m the woman haunting your computer, I’ll be a bit more gentle. If I can, I’ll use a blade that’s a little less dull. Pictures of those who came before us who are a little less grotesque. Sounds that are a little less alarming.

But then again, you DO like to be scared, right?

Don’t worry. I wont ask you to repost this story five times. Nothing will save you. After all, nothing could save me.

The power is still out. And I know, behind me, the woman is waiting for me. I’ll see you very soon.

Goodbye for now.

Dark Radiance
It’s dark.

When you don’t know where you are or how you’ve come to be there, even the simplest things can be supremely frightening.

So it was that when Walter awoke, his consciousness confused and hazy, the thing that he fixated on was the darkness. A darkness so thick and oppressive that it could’ve been a blanket - perhaps it was, for all that the disoriented boy knew. A quick rustle around his immediate area made it clear that no, he was not bound or covered by anything in particular - it was just… dark.

He’d been awake for a few minutes, and his eyes hadn’t yet adjusted, as they normally would. In the back of his mind, Walter rationalized that this must mean that wherever he was had a true and complete absence of light - there was nothing for his eyes to adjust to, so waiting around in the hopes that he’d suddenly be able to see where he was going was a rather pointless endeavour.

He rose to his feet unsteadily, and reached out to grasp at - what? A wall? Anything, anything that might’ve been there to help him launch off of the ground. Nothing met his fingertips, and after an embarassing moment of swaying, Walter tentatively took a few steps forward. He didn’t run into anything, so he continued walking, slowly, and with one hand out to his front, and one to his side - just in case.

Hours passed as he walked. Or at least, he assumed that they did - total darkness, with no exposure to the grounding reference of the sun or moon, made it a bit difficult to figure out exactly how long he’d been in this… place. But Walter knew that logically, if he only kept walking, he would eventually end up… somewhere. Even if it was a dead end, at least it would be reassuring to have found something concrete in this strange place.

Eventually, he is tired. He must have been walking all day - or night? Well, whichever; either way it’s been a long time. He plops down on the ground, falling a bit too quickly, and yelps a bit at the impact. It’s then that he realizes that he hadn’t tried to speak or call out at all until now - this was the first noise he’d made. How silly of him - what if there was someone else around, someone else lost in the darkness that could help him? Cautiously, Walter tests out his voice, calls out and asks, “Hello?” He is surprised by two things - first, that his voice was already so rusty and throaty from just one day of solitude, and secondly, and more importantly, that the sound of his voice does not carry at all. It’s instantly swallowed up by the same damned darkness that’s been surrounding him since he first woke. This realization sends a chill down his spine, and he tries to distract himself by talking himself into an attempt at sleep. After some hours spent laying there, in the too-quiet darkness, he finally succumbs to a deep, dreamless sleep.

Waking up in the black is just as disorienting the second time; and that’s not all the stays the same on Walter’s second day in the… well, wherever he is. He walks just as long as he did the day before, only stopping when his body can go no further. He shouts a few times, but eventually gives it up as his voice is instantly absorbed and he decides that his energy should be saved for his journey, rather than needless yelling.

This goes on for awhile.

Days cycle into months; months into years. Or so Walter thinks. He doesn’t really know, after all. In fact, he’s made the decision to delude himself into believing that his perception of time is so messed up that it’s really only been a few days - he tells himself this to quiet the sick feeling deep in his stomach that grows stronger with every step.

Finally, he gives up. He stops walking and sits, then collapses backward onto the floor, staring up at what should be a sky or ceiling but in reality is just more darkness.

Eventually, his breathing stops, and the quiet, dark world he found himself in is truly silent once again, without even the sound of Walter’s heartbeat for the blackness to absorb.

And that is the end of Walter’s story.

Anybody with an IQ over 50 would realize that the subject could have used the time delay on the camera, placed it on
a tripod or set it down on something the appropriate height behind him and posed for the shot.

Fixed.

picture3en8.png

This thread doesn't need copy pasta.
Stop leaving your comment on every single post on this thread. It's ruining it.

We don't care if you "lol'd".
I don't care who or what you are. Please stop.

This thread needs some creepypasta.

What the ****?

No, it ****ing doesn't. This is the ****ing image dump and you're ruining it enough as it is when you attempt to post images; we don't need you finding new ways to be annoying.

dabomb didn't I make the comment to you this morning in another thread that you were starting to turn around? And now you've gone and made my words meaningless with your creepy pasta post.

This is the image dump. We do not need creepy pasta in here, we need images.

I mean if you're going to be spooky, at least post something that's really terrifying.

Case in point, one night on the internet a bunch of random strangers, myself among them, got together and decided we'd try our hand at creating something truly scary. Not, "pop out and make you jump" scary, not "gruesome slasher" scary or even "psychological trauma" scary. We wanted the create the true face of fear, fear embodied.

So we made a monster. And it was perfect: Invulnerable. Undying. Relentless. Cut up and sown together from pieces of the most terrible beings imaginable. A work of art. But ultimately uncontrollable, as all monsters are.

And now it's at your window.

1169243378581.jpg

I love posting this thing whenever I get the chance. The body of the yeti from Ski Free. The sword of Pyramid Head. Its head is the sun from Super Mario 3, the face of Sinistar, with a mask combined of half Phanto from Mario 2, half of the moon from Majora's Mask, and then for some reason it had the mouthguard of Hannibal Lector and the horns of Unicron tacked onto it.

It was just a bunch of guys in a thread who got overtaken by mad scientist syndrome. :LOL:

1169243378582.png

Unfortunately it's missing the cow from Toejam and Earl 2.

I wouldn't fight it.

Also, vegeta, did you get redirected to the rate your movies thread just now when trying to make a post?

Yeah, I started typing here and suddenly I was in that thread.

This thread needs some quality. There's been a lot of inane text posts floating around this image dump.

t4bwezAiz30hlytxn37FIS66_500.gif

KQ1w5hyuu1frwyfeWGwQjwKg_500.gif

I actually hate that kid, I saw one of his videos where he's like, "if you have shit to say den don't ****in subscribe, people think i'm funny, **** off, bunch of losers, **** all yall, juggalo homies, up, so ****ers.....yea."

I actually hate that kid, I saw one of his videos where he's like, "if you have shit to say den don't ****in subscribe, people think i'm funny, **** off, bunch of losers, **** all yall, juggalo homies, up, so ****ers.....yea."

Yea I seen that when he put it up actually.. People think they have to be nice to him because he has some disease, but that doesn't change the fact that he's a wigger douche prick.

Ehh btards usually need a bit more than a name.

Not according to what i have witnessed :O

Kenny Glenn ring any bells? Hell, they got him without even knowing his name, all they had was a deleted youtube video.

Yea I seen that when he put it up actually.. People think they have to be nice to him because he has some disease, but that doesn't change the fact that he's a wigger douche prick.

Tsim****us has a disease called progeria.

It's quite depressing, having to live like an old man. He shouldn't act like some African American gangster, though. That just makes it worse.

Edit:

Lame, unrevealing link. But it does the job, so...

Well, sort of old. Just getting on the side of funky on the oldness scale. I think it was only posted once prior on hl2.

DaBomb if you change your avatar to this I might hate you less:

ei2w07.jpg

I once posted my cell number on /b/.

A total of three people called me.

And absolutely nothing happened.

/b/ doesn't do shit.

Not when you tell them to. That whole, "not your personal army" thing.

DaBomb if you change your avatar to this I might hate you less:

ei2w07.jpg
I think I will change to that, because I kinda like it actually :bounce:

You cause a shitstorm with Naudian and i'll **** your eyeless sockets. **** off back to where you came from FireStarter.

*scary-snip*

Good luck, I'm sitting behind 9 proxy's, and my IP address changes everytime I restart my computer, and it's encrypted too. :LOL:

If you really are believing and taking what I just said seriously.....wow. It was a joke from the start :|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back