Image Dump VII (POST YOUR RANDOM IMAGES HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
1245126622877.jpg

Oh American News corporations. How you shame us.

I've been stumbling for hours. Here's a carrot.

1245129173.png

^Probably BS but I was amused

8517283595orig.jpg

xbandradarplatformenter.jpg

97378347.jpg

69567622.jpg

39099.jpg

chicagolights1191505xl.jpg

149151.jpg

198204.jpg

31129467791f9182e29o.jpg

cliobb2b.jpg

devilspool.jpg

dscn1041.jpg

giantduck1.jpg

76774717.jpg

graffitipictures5.jpg

londongraff.jpg

march08101.jpg

march08133.jpg

march08138.jpg

parr.jpg

platinum2u.jpg

sitharmypenknife.jpg

woofstock0801.jpg

manlyv.jpg

fsymsogxoogtp7g1jbectjz.jpg

Nice pics. Frame 4 of the falling dog made me laugh so hard it hurt.

I lol'd. :cheers:

Wait - he told you to get the **** out. I don't understand why you are laughing.

It took me a while to get the transition from that forum to hl2.net. But (thankfully) now I know what to and what not to post on here, and I try my hardest not to post an image that everybody dislikes.
No that's not it. You haven't figured anything out. We want you to stop talking please. You stop talking in the image dump and we will leave you alone. You would totally suck at a contest to see who could go without talking the longest.

Otherwise- even if you make a thread dedicated to flaming me here, your'e still one of my friends. ;)
That's really cute. Are you mentally handicapped, a psychopath, or 4 years old?

It's obvious that you all want to criticize me, because you critique every single post I make.
BECAUSE YOU ARE ANNOYING US.

:O
That's really not me.

Really, what does flaming me help you guys accomplish?
We aren't flaming you. We want you to stop talking now and forever. There is no chance of redemption by posting some stupid image that you found on some stupid part of the internet. Gracefully bow out, you are finished.

Let me explain.
1st of all, I do have a diffrent sense of humor, and I will try to fix that.
2nd (and most importantly)
You see- I used to be on a forum called "______" (Im keeping the name anonymous. No, it wasn't 4chan.) They had an image thread there. You could post anything- even a shitty meme, and it would get lol'd at. Most of the pictures that I posted on the previous image dump that people wanted to kill me for, would get lol'd at on the other forum.
Why don't you go back there?
I won't completely stop, but I won't post "funny" pictures unless all my steamfriends get a "ROFL" response from viewing it.

Otherwise, ill stick to awesome/wtf images.

;)

P.S. You won't see anymoar memes from me, either.
Why won't it completely stop??? For every person that asks you to stop, 10 others want you to stop but haven't said anything yet. Stop being oblivious. This is what makes you a troll. When people ask you to stop, they aren't teasing you.

I don't understand what you are trying to accomplish by posting here.

I can only guess that you think by posting more things, it will make up for it, but it won't. Even if you posted the funniest image known to man, you'd find a way to ruin it.

I'm not trying to insult you, I'm trying to get you to understand.

I have to agree with Virus.

If that post doesn't get through to dabomb I don't know what will...

*coughban*

Naudian.

That was one of the best image dump posts I have ever seen.

Seriously, I applaud you.

That comic about the moustache had me rolling on the floor in laughter. Yeah, I rotflol'd.

What the hell? Virus, kids are annoying. If anyone on a website regardless of his age annoys you IGNORE HIM.

NEWSFLASH: YOU CAN'T GIVE KIDS THE SAME STANDARDS AS YOU WOULD AN ADULT WHEN IT COMES TO MATURE FORUM ETIQUETTE.

Evidently most people here don't seem to understand such a concept. He's a kid. He's here because he likes Half-Life, which is good. We want people who like Half Life to join our community.

Okay, so he responds to a lot of posts. So what? You don't have to make a big deal out of it. Let Virus worry about Virus and dabomb worry about dabomb. Some people think that the only way they can find suitable attention is to respond to a lot of posts.

Does the content of his posting not meet your maturity quota?

HE'S A KID!!! WHAT DO YOU EXPECT

He's broken no formal rules. If he's banned on the basis that he's a kid and people find him annoying I will leave hl2.net.

What the hell? Virus, kids are annoying. If anyone on a website regardless of his age annoys you IGNORE HIM.

NEWSFLASH: YOU CAN'T GIVE KIDS THE SAME STANDARDS AS YOU WOULD AN ADULT WHEN IT COMES TO MATURE FORUM ETIQUETTE.

Evidently most people here don't seem to understand such a concept. He's a kid. He's here because he likes Half-Life, which is good. We want people who like Half Life to join our community.

Okay, so he responds to a lot of posts. So what? You don't have to make a big deal out of it. Let Virus worry about Virus and dabomb worry about dabomb. Some people think that the only way they can find suitable attention is to respond to a lot of posts.

Does the content of his posting not meet your maturity quota?

HE'S A KID!!! WHAT DO YOU EXPECT

He's broken no formal rules. If he's banned on the basis that he's a kid and people find him annoying I will leave hl2.net.

This

Pretend he doesn't exist until his maturity rises to an acceptable level

Personally I find his desperate attempts to fit in endearing on a pathetic puppy kind of level (witness the t-shirt posts in the HL2.net circlejerk thread)

jet_porkins said:
Virus, kids are annoying.
No, that's not true at all. Some people are annoying.

He's trolling. I've read comments from about 15 people say he is bothering them, and they've asked him to stop, but he responds by spamming and mocking them. How does that fit the definition of stop, by posting more?

jet_porkins said:
If he's banned on the basis that he's a kid and people find him annoying I will leave hl2.net.
These are both bannable offenses!

You're one of my favorite new guys, but I don't think you'll be able to use that as a bargaining chip.

Honestly, I assumed he was in his 20's or 30's with a 1990's slang name like dabomb. You have to be at least 13 to post here. In some countries he'd be considered an adult at 13.

jet_porkins said:
Let Virus worry about Virus and dabomb worry about dabomb.
How about you worry about you then too?

I'm putting him on ignore, but I was just trying to help. For his sake and the rest of the users, including myself.

That.

Is.

Awesome.

I can only offer this on the altar of hl2.net

07pKDi441loas7zjMdEI1RY3o1_500.png

For an inexplicable reason, clicking on "quote" brings me to an interesting page...

Virus: Sure, fair enough.

I have a weakness for people who are generally disliked. I don't say that to gloat how good of a person I am, but my first instinct in a situation like that is to try and find some sort of a level of understanding with that person. And what I meant by "people find him annoying," I was referring to the instance of a person being annoying when he doesn't know he's being annoying, as opposed to someone who blatantly seeks to be annoying for the purpose of annoying others. One is more of a bannable offense than the other.

Re-thinking it over, sure anyone under 13 can understandably be subject to a ban. 13 year olds aren't exactly the pinnacle of teenage maturity either, though.

Anyway. I just wanted to give him some level of grace and understanding, as well as the benefit of the doubt, because a lot of people have a tendency to bypass that on a first offense.

I hadn't considered the possibility that he's an actual troll though.

ALSO, apologies for calling you out like that. Really I was directing my comments at the collective as a whole, I wasn't trying to single anyone out specifically. So, apologies.

I will help you hold him. Virus, i support your position 110%. **** the hell off with your immature shit dabomb.

men-helping-man_~1496002.jpg

2009-06-16.gif

My face upon reading virus' quote.
Heavy.jpg

Not too far from the truth
Thesouth.jpg

SOOHORNY.jpg

Doitforthemlulzgravestone.jpg

Really guys, they're dead.

left4dead-whichwitch.jpg

1233621688883.jpg

1233703006517.jpg

VistaWall-1.jpg

On that note.
35l51zr.jpg

If he's banned on the basis that he's a kid and people find him annoying I will leave hl2.net.

You do know that half-life 2 has an age limit right? If hes under that age limit, and attends sites related to that game, he can justifiably be banned. Im not sure Hl2.nets policies on this tho.

I'm pretty sure there is an age restriction on HL2.net, but it's not very strictly enforced unless the offending party pushes his or her luck.

I have never seen any one with this much of an addiction to attention in my life. Blocked.

It was a ****ing joke, do you not get it?

EDIT: How am I trying to draw attention, this is image dump. You post images. -.-

Let's just close this thread and start anew, okay?

p.s. And dabomb, I like you a lot. But you are not any important person in this forum, just like me and a lot of others. If you keep showing reference to yourself or your personal feelings, you are just being annoying. My advice to you is: Stop posting until after a week or two. You will simply become more and more annoying and disrespected. And stop trying to be funny. People don't hate you. After a while, people will forget what happened, and you can try to post again.

Let's just close this thread and start anew, okay?

p.s. And dabomb, you are not any important person in this forum, just like me and a lot of others. If you keep showing reference to yourself or your personal feelings, you are just being annoying. My advice to you is: Stop posting until after a week or two. And stop trying to be funny. People don't hate you. After a while, people will forget what happened, and you can try to post again.

I wasn't trying to express my "Feelings", goddamnit. I just posted it there because I thought it was kinda cool :D

I'm never actually "mad" at people unless they threaten to kill me, my friends, or my family.
No reason to be upset over internet comments, and you don't know who is even posting them.

OH, facepalm pictures....How I love to see those again and again and again and again and again and again.

Bomby stays. He's under MY wing now, bitches.

*cuddles*

Dadomb... why did you respond to my post... You should try not to respond posts so frequently. Try to limit your number of posts within 2 on EACH PAGE. Also, try not to post any words in Image Dump.

After all, try stop posting for a week.

btw, some images that I don't even know how could they get into my computer.
1237774118073.jpg

1237764409970.jpg

1237769356260.jpg

and facepalm sucks.

Bomby stays. He's under MY wing now, bitches.

*cuddles*

Nobody seriously wants dabomb to leave, I think.
I don't hate him. I am telling him how to improve his posting quality and how to get rid of negative comments.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back