Image Dump VII (POST YOUR RANDOM IMAGES HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
John's right. **** the hell off for a while dadickhead.

Oh wow.

Ok, let's compare this immature, vulgar post to Dabomb29's post.

dabomb29 said:
I wasn't trying to express my "Feelings", goddamnit. I just posted it there because I thought it was kinda cool

I'm never actually "mad" at people unless they threaten to kill me, my friends, or my family.
No reason to be upset over internet comments, and you don't know who is even posting them.

Who is the immature dickhead now, huh Koola? You guys are overreacting so much, it's not like he is being offensive to people, he's just posting some crap images and the occasional thread. I'd rather see some reposts of old 4chan memes than put up with your clearly assholish, completely unconstructive posts Koola.

Nobody seriously wants dabomb to leave, I think.
I don't hate him. I am telling him how to improve his posting quality and how to get rid of negative comments.

The negative comments towards him are just people going overboard/jumping on the "I HATE DABOMB" bandwagon. Like I said in another thread, I think people are going out of their way to get annoyed by him. I noticed a few issues with his posts before, but now he's just trying to make the best of it and people are STILL bashing on him. He's getting a lot better now, and if people would stop bashing on him with every post, he'd probably have been A-OK by now.

*EDIT* Thanks Zeph!

If you don't like his posts you're free to add him to your ignore list as I have. No need to flame him.

I want him to stop flooding my precious image dump with fail/copypasta (only once, thankfully)/text.

If he stops that, I'm fine with him, but otherwise I'd love it if he just went away. Be it stop posting here, banning, whatever.

Yes I have a sense of ownership over the image dump, due to how much I've contributed over time.
So sue me. (See previous image dumps)

I want him to stop flooding my precious image dump with fail/copypasta (only once, thankfully)/text.

If he stops that, I'm fine with him, but otherwise I'd love it if he just went away. Be it stop posting here, banning, whatever.

Yes I have a sense of ownership over the image dump, due to how much I've contributed over time.
So sue me. (See previous image dumps)

You're like the people who complain in a game of CS, TF2, whatever when another person talks to much. There is a mute feature, but just feel the need to bitch for no apparent reason.

If anyone is killing the image dump it's the people constantly bitching about dabomb29 rather than posting images themselves.

Troll_fun.PNG

I seriously wonder if you will get arrested, but I don't wanna try that myself.

There was a time when a few people complained about images I posted.

I said whats the problem? I think it was Qonfused who said, "I guess just don't post anything for a while, take a break from posting images", and I was like =/ but I stopped.

A couple months later I posted some images, and got good reactions and so I kept at it for a few months, posting hundreds. Several people were calling me the king of the image dump and saying I own this thread now, etc.

You need the crowd behind you in order to be funny. It doesn't matter if it's a funny joke if the audience is annoyed with you.

Maybe we could have been nicer if he would have been more attentive to the crowd.

Anyway, I just wanted to say that, because I'd rather help him than ignore him.

Last post.

I did a search in Google for 'image dump' and I got this crap
NSFW
If case you are a mod, forgive me once
THE IMAGE DUMP
dump2.jpg

sorry for the disappointment

i did photobucket searches for 'image dump' 'mummies alive' and 'toilet monkey'
WHY WOULD I DO THIS?
a good question.

At work, I have a laptop with a monitor on my left also. At home, I have a flatscreen as my primary with my giant CRT as the secondary. Quite awkward.

this thread needs moar chicks!!

Katie Cassidy: Shhhhbam!

Katie-Cassidy.jpg
cassidy_l1.jpg

Katie-Cassidy-9.jpg
cassidy_l6.jpg

katie-cassidy-teen-vogue-young-hollywood-party-MUm17k.jpg
katie_cassidy.jpg
katie.jpg

V-man I appreciate your dumpings but I have to make a suggestion...less directly-4chan-related stuff please?
Fat-pooh made me laugh.

BTW, I like how my little dump was hailed as win. Compared to the way this thread was going, yeah I'd agree >:\

I absolutely hate those "ninjas cant catch you if..." memes.

Typical stupid "hurhur random!" humor.

Not supposed to.
Except for the hippie guy, that chart is pretty true ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back