Image Dump VII (POST YOUR RANDOM IMAGES HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread needs some creepypasta...

I lol'd. :cheers:

Has the doctor checked you for tourette's yet?

I think I will change to that, because I kinda like it actually :bounce:

Good luck, I'm sitting behind 9 proxy's, and my IP address changes everytime I restart my computer, and it's encrypted too. :LOL:

If you really are believing and taking what I just said seriously.....wow. It was a joke from the start :|

And that's just from one page.

Stop posting shit ****hole, this thread is not about whoring random copypasta from the internet all by your lonesome fat self. Take a look at some of the forum warriors in the thread. Look at the way they post and the manner in which they post. This website is interactive as a community, and a cohesive network of friends who share a common interest. It's not about selfish posting for attention or posting to be funny and to try and fit in. Take their example and quietly shut the **** up and watch. Posting in this thread should go something like this...

1. Post pic/s
2. If pic/s is/are well recieved then post more
3. If not, have a giggle, climb back into your box
4. Couple days down the track try step 1 again. If steps 2/3 are satisfied then proceed with the appropriate action. If not go rub one out, your mom will probably still be riding high on heroin so there's no chance of her hearing you orgasm.

Bork, bork.

http://www.halflife2.net/forums/showthread.php?t=154025

w0gifo.jpg

9854a1834b6e77fb691b174.jpg

sonisgay.jpg

give dabomb29 a break you guys seriously are going over the edge! What the hell is so wrong with him?

It's ok bar^5.

I take it as a joke, not seriously.

In fact, barnz picture made me nearly fall out of my chair laughing.

internetdickwad.jpg

Yeah, seriously, lay of dabomb, or I might share some stories of you guys' newbieness.

you deserve to die.

For ****s sake what the hell?

That's about the most horrible thing a person could say.

You don't think people actually have feelings on the internet? You expect to offend people profusely, then afterward say "It's just the internet lighten up (even though I still mean it)," they will just brush it off their shoulder every time?

Nobody deserves this.

(even though I still mean it)

This is were you are wrong tho, they don't MEAN it, they make up EVERYTHING. Ever heard the term "i did it for the lulz"? Or just plain old "Trolling"? The purpose of these things is to inflict anger and confusion in someone by saying things which one actually don't believe. For example, i might go to a Jewish forum and say

"All jewish ppl are gay lol kthxbai"

The purpose of it? To irritate the shit out of them and laugh at their angry reactions. Did i mean what i said? No, its all made up, i have no proof that Jewish people are gay, its a ridiculous statement. What im trying to say is, when people troll you, don't take anything they say seriously, its all meant to make you angry which in turn they laugh at, which makes them the winner. If you don't get angry, and simply dont care (ever heard "don't feed the trolls"? )...they loose, because they didn't get "the lulz"

Internet Trolling
- A lesson by Ravioli

Buy it at Amazon.com for only $9.99.

I'm more upset by the fact that the mother wants site that allow you to "express things" to be "checked more". gtfo of my internet bitch I say what I want.

Also, Monkey, tell some stories about me and then I will lay off daBomb. Hell, I'll even stop calling dickbars dickbars.

Internet Trolling
- A lesson by Ravioli

Buy it at Amazon.com for only $9.99.

Buy it within 15 minutes and you will get one with my SIGNATURE ON IT plus an extra DVD with live tutorials on how to Troll like a god damn pro!

This is were you are wrong tho

He's right with the rest though. They don't mean it, but it still hurts.

If you've ever been bullied (hard) it would probably be easier for you to understand what was going through his head. Saying he deserved to die is very insensitive.

ok maybe i was too harsh with saying he DESERVES to die (i didnt mean it btw :hmph: ). Im just having a hard time to feel sympathy for the guy. Sure he was an innocent target, but he doesn't have to KILL himself over it. Eliminating his entire life (potentially 60 years on this earth) just because some random people on the internet commented on his music style? facepalm

Go kill yourself Rav. Nobody likes you and your opinions on things are worthless trash.

How could you say such a thing? I...i cant believe this. All this time...i...i...i really thought we were friends :(

brb killing myself with a dildo

ok maybe i was too harsh with saying he DESERVES to die (i didnt mean it btw :hmph: ). Im just having a hard time to feel sympathy for the guy. Sure he was an innocent target, but he doesn't have to KILL himself over it. Eliminating his entire life (potentially 60 years on this earth) just because some random people on the internet commented on his music style? facepalm

Right, but he's 13 years old. How many 13 year olds think rationally about how they are treated on the internet? Just on HL2.net I can tell you a lot of young'ns have been completely emotionally destroyed by our older populace and they never return. Couple that with the fact that he's "emo" so he's already emotionally sensitive, theoretically. In any case, what I'm saying is young kids take "joke criticism," or any criticism for that matter, regardless of its source, VERY seriously. I feel immensely sorry for his family as well as the fact that he was compelled to kill himself. Breaks my heart.

In your head would be better. Posting responses is just adding to the "lack of images in the Image Dump".

Speaking of that, here's a picture:
funny-pictures-15-cents-stop.jpg

lol, black people dont know how to raise children.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back