Image Dump VII (POST YOUR RANDOM IMAGES HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pope_stop_posting.jpg

Stop_posting.jpg

Stop_posting.gif

Stop_posting_cat.jpg

STOP_POSTING.gif

Stop_posting_azn.jpg

=/ I was going to do that V-Man, but I didn't want to throw all the pics at him at once.
Fail.

=/ I was going to do that V-Man, but I didn't want to throw all the pics at him at once.
Fail.

Speaking of the V-Man or Vectorman in my book (played the game on my break today)
segalogo_vectormanLOGO.gif
vectorman.gif

this game was amazing and still is. i was kinda sad when they canned it. can't really find any worthwhile gifs from this cool guy sent to clean up the world. In fact you can surely bet that Wall-E ripped this game entirely:

Vector Man 1

In 2049, the human population of Earth embarks on a migratory voyage to try to colonize other planets. They leave mechanical "orbots" to clean up the mess they made on Earth through littering and pollution. Raster, a high-level orbot who watches Earth through a planetwide computer network, is accidentally attached to a working nuclear missile by a lesser orbot and goes insane, becoming an evil dictator named Warhead. He declares himself ruler of Earth, and begins preparing to execute any humans who dare return to their planet.

Enter Vectorman, a humble orbot in charge of cleaning up toxic sludge by simply discharging it into the sun. As he lands on Earth after his last trip, he finds chaos and confusion. Because all the other Orbots are controlled by Warhead (Vectorman having not been affected because he was away), Vectorman takes it upon himself to destroy the errant orbot and restore peace to Earth.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vectorman

/endofhistoryclasstoday

In all aspects apart from gaming, Macs are better than or equal to Windows-based computers.

this site is amazing

The US government has a website, http://www.ready.gov. It's another attempt at scare mongering in the style of the old "duck and cover" advice after WWII.

The fun thing is that these pictures are so ambiguous they could mean anything! Here are a few interpretations below. Enjoy!

Note: This parody site was built for fun. For the serious stuff, see our friends protecting our great country at http://www.ready.gov or the Department of Homeland Security at http://www.dhs.gov

try some for yourself:

expl_vis_dont_run.gif
If you have set yourself on fire, do not run.

bio_vis_substance.gif
If you are sprayed with an unknown substance, stand and think about it instead of seeing a doctor.

expl_vis_flashlight.gif
Use your flashlight to lift the walls right off of you!

vis_chem_wash.gif
To eliminate smallpox, wash with soap, water and at least one(1) armless hand under a faucet with no sink.

expl_vis_cover_nose.gif
Michael Jackson is a terrorist. If you spot this smooth criminal with scary eyes, run away now.

vis_chem_area.gif
People, animal corpses and the biohazard symbol are all at risk of being sucked into the time-tunnel vortex.

expl_vis_closed_door.gif
If a door is closed, karate chop it open.

vis_rad_time.gif
Try to absorb as much of the radiation as possible with your groin region. The current world record is 5 minutes, 12 seconds.

there are a lot more too

Vectorman post

/endofhistoryclasstoday

Thankyou sir. I played that game on my megadrive for god knows how long, and I haven't been able to remember the name. If only I could find my megadrive cartridges.

I wonder how many Mac haters have actually had a good go on a mac themselves,or are just jumping on the bandwagon.

Most of the people who have told me that macs are terrible are IT-obsessed people that have extensively used Windows, Linux and MacOS.

Most of the people who have told that macs are great...only have macs.

I've never used a Mac except in school a long long time ago like when they first got color monitors. I don't like macs based on a bunch of factors that are very important to me which have nothing to do with whether they are good or not.

Whatever you like, whatever gets the job done, to each his own, etc.

I'm sure macs are great, but I refuse to pay 2-3x for a mac. Plus their commercials are obnoxious and fearmongering.

I wonder how many Mac haters have actually had a good go on a mac themselves,or are just jumping on the bandwagon.

Several of my classes required the use of Mac Computers.

They are awful.

Most of the people who have told me that macs are terrible are IT-obsessed people that have extensively used Windows, Linux and MacOS.

Most of the people who have told that macs are great...only have macs.

I don't own a mac, and I work in the IT department of a building with about 250 macs. I think macs are great machines, and I still have yet to hear any technical reasons as to why they suck, it's always the say shit:

-they're overpriced!
-I can't build my own!
-it doesn't run my favorite piece of windows-only software!

14746_web.jpg

McGill University and University of California, Los Angeles has captured an image for the first time of a mechanism, specifically protein translation, which underlies long-term memory formation. The finding provides the first visual evidence that when a new memory is formed new proteins are made locally at the synapse - the connection between nerve cells - increasing the strength of the synaptic connection and reinforcing the memory.

In short : It's a picture of a memory being formed.

So, if I need to make someone forget something I did all I have to do is find this nerve?

Awesome.

On one side, ****in' whore.
On the other, poor guy :<

where ya flyin' to Mindless?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back