Image Dump VII (POST YOUR RANDOM IMAGES HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its a funny story, but if I ever met the guy in real life I'd probably hate him and want to punch him in the eye.

donotusetwitter24482124.jpg

I dont know why, but it makes me want to watch Weird Science. That chick was ****ing hot. So many faps to that as a kid.

I dont know why, but it makes me want to watch Weird Science. That chick was ****ing hot. So many faps to that as a kid.

I remember that scene but the rest of the movie is a bit of a blur. That scene changed the course of history and we cannot be reverted back to the days of being an innocent child...in fact that scene has made a lot of children turn into men

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2w_9tg6Jy8E

I don't believe that pez dispenser bullshit for a second, actually come to think of it I once saw a show about the history of pez, it was first a mint then they made it into candy or some such shit.

EDIT:From Wikipedia
PEZ was first marketed as a compressed peppermint sweet or candy in Vienna, Austria. It was invented in 1927 in Vienna by a confectioner named Eduard Haas III. Haas invented peppermints using family owned baking powders, and decided to serve the mints in small, hand-size containers. He manufactured a small tin to hold the mints, similar to the modern Altoids tins. The first PEZ mint dispensers, known as "regulars," were similar in shape to a cigarette lighter, and dispensed an adult breath mint marketed as an alternative to smoking. They were invented by Oscar Uxa. Haas Food Manufacturing Corporation of Vienna, Austria, was the first to sell PEZ products.

World War II slowed marketing and production. In 1945, manufacturers devised and promoted the PEZ Box Regular. In 1952 Eduard Haas introduced his product to the United States, and Curtis Allina headed PEZ's U.S. business. In 1955, the PEZ company placed heads on the dispensers and marketed them for children. Santa Claus and Mickey Mouse were among the first character dispensers. Since 1950, over 550 different PEZ dispensers, including the original character dispensers have been created.

In 1973, PEZ built their factory in Orange, Connecticut. In 1983, Scott McWhinnie became the president of the PEZ company. He would retire in 2003, transferring the presidential position to Joe Vittoria. In the 1990s the size of the plant was doubled, the PEZ dispenser was expanded, and peppermint flavored PEZ candies were reintroduced along with remakes of the 'regulars.'

In early 2006 the family of the original founder of the company bought back 32.5% of the stock from investment company PGH for €18M. They now own 67.5% of the company. The headquarters are in Traun, Austria. The PEZ candies are produced in Traun and Orange, Connecticut, while the dispensers are produced in Hungary and China.

BOOM roasted.

Rofl, Cpt Tenacious is so gullible he actually believed hitler invented pez for a little while.

Did you really just allude to an old 4chan meme and then ask if we got the reference?

Cookie if you kill yourself.

Hey funny that, it's SA.

WHY DO I BECOME SO QUICK TO JUMP ON SOMEONE'S FLAW THAT I DON'T EVEN CHECK TO SEE IF IT'S 22 PAGES BEHIND.

Look at the shakey text. Clearly upset when he wrote it.

Pro tip: don't let your lizard in the road.

It's cute and funny and awesome all at the same time. Black Mesa Source, yes?

this is an actual avatar on a forum i accidentally stumbled upon, you should see the sigs.

He must have shown a lot of dick at Mardigras to get all those bead necklaces.

No mention of jolie's massive lips? Chart sucks.

1245211176196.jpg

I lol'd then I scrolled down and lol'd harder, then I scrolled a little more and agreed, then I saw that... and wtf'd.

Then I laughed.

Now I'm typing.

Now I'm hitting the "Post Reply" butto

EDIT: n.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back