Image Dump VII (POST YOUR RANDOM IMAGES HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Baseball_batspintrick.gif

...you mean illegitimate?

no, legitimate. Well, how else would they come up with that stuff...

"hey so for this video, freak out a lot, because we're making people believe mom cut off wow"

"ok what should i do?"

"you know, yell, scream, strip to under wear, roll around like your possessed, you know, just be weird"

"hmm ok, but its seems like its missing something. Anything else I can do?"

"I know! shove the tv remote up your butt!"

"my god, why didn't I think of that?!"

Then again, when you hear the brother outside the room yell "shut up" it seemed like a cue for crazy bro to end rant and leave his room. So yeah. now that i think about it, its a good act. either way I lol'd.

Anyone have a link to that video, of said kid freaking out?
Edit: Just saw it. Jesus christ.

I could only see it as the Heavy's Atomic Fruit Punch.

You know what else is really good if you can get your hands on it?

large197.jpg

They stopped making it a couple years ago, but every now-and-then I find an old bottle of it at places like BevMo. It's got capsaicin in it.

"Tentacle Grape is everything I love about hentai, but with a sweet grapey taste that makes it seem like everything's going to be okay." - Yuri Lowenthal, beloved anime voice-actor

http://www.tentaclegrape.com/

Dinosaurs and sharks were awesome when I was like... 10.

I was once on a flight that got attacked by a shark. True story. Luckely it got sucked into the engine.
The sequal to snakes on a plane will be based on that event.

No, the sequel to Snakes on a Plane will either be Nazis on a Train or Pirahnas on an escalator. Maybe even Cavemen on an Elevator.

I lol'd at the chess one, and the one about eating a reeses the wrong way. And the last guy in long-face-post looks like willy.

**** yo chain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back