Image Dump VII (POST YOUR RANDOM IMAGES HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You were actually right the first time, Viperidae; and yes, Kamikazie, they still make those.

You can tell by the cellophane backing: it's square and clear, whereas Fruit by the Foot has a long, thin strip that is sometimes colored rather than being clear white. It's fruit rollups.

Gentlemen, the time has come for another edition were Kamikazie makes random, edible shit.

Stay tuned.

scorpion_soup.jpg

I'd almost eat that rather than some of the stuff I've seen you guys post in the 'food' threads.

Nice to see my favorite thread...prospering with overused and reposted 4chan/anime/retarded memes.

1245133329148.jpg

horridlittlemonkey.jpg

I'd do her.

If she left the costume on.

I'd do her.

If she was naked and I managed to forget she dresses up like anime characters.

It also makes like no sense why is the top part shifting UP the slope of the cut.

funnypicture1159295072.jpg

Probably one of those fake signs that you buy, but I still would like to post one of those where drivers can see it ^^

Of course it's a fake sign :LOL:.

But that should be real. I hate seeing people park in "reserved spots" just because they are in a rush. ESPECIALLY when there is a non-reserved slot right next to them.

There's a version of the gif with the whole thing.

Somebody find and post plox.

I was happier when it cut off... For some reason her boobies disappoint me.

Is this turning into a /gif/-tian repost zone? I mean honestly? You guys can't even find the original scissor-tit girl pic by yourselves; you rely on Dog for that? It's been posted at least 3 times here and it's older than sin. It's all over the bloody net.

It's not the repost that bothers me, it's that the reaction was literally indistinguishable from that of that 'evil image site' that everybody is too scared to go to themselves. A 3 year old image is posted, 2 people yell sauce, and then someone posts a crappy version of it. Congrats hl2.

'scuze me, Dog had nothing to do with it O-o
And they wanted to know what the real thing was, so i found it. You're now a dick. Congrats Viperidae.

Is this turning into a /gif/-tian repost zone? I mean honestly? You guys can't even find the original scissor-tit girl pic by yourselves; you rely on Dog for that? It's been posted at least 3 times here and it's older than sin. It's all over the bloody net.

It's not the repost that bothers me, it's that the reaction was literally indistinguishable from that of that 'evil image site' that everybody is too scared to go to themselves. A 3 year old image is posted, 2 people yell sauce, and then someone posts a crappy version of it. Congrats hl2.

1) I posted it because I never saw it in my life
2) I'm not sifting through dozens of pages to make sure I'm not reposting
3) scroll down buddy
4) post pictures in the picture thread!

tooofunny457.jpg

thumb_cn-6-chinaman640.jpg

500x400.jpg
6.jpg

funny-picture-1122565597.jpg

I wonder if the baby is turned on by that.

funnypicture1109285890.jpg

I can't believe it! IT MUST be fake!

633513896350726109-tank-catapult.jpg

Eh my mistake, it wasn't Dog. I'm growing senile. But I let my point stand.

this is sick
seriously
http://www.franksemails.com/pics/bra.jpg

I was trying to find a better quality pic of SamuraiKenji's.

Hey lets go out on the balcony hone- NOOOOOOO?! WHY GOD WHY?!!!!
funnypicture1360446030.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back