Image Dump VIII (POST YOUR RANDOM IMAGES HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
MBMm3.jpg

Middle eastern men burning flags.

EDIT: I get a feeling I'm going to walk into a room filled with neon signs pointing and laughing at me, illuminating to me how wrong I am, before I actually learn the definition of the word "muslim"

this upsets me more: "A Muslim woman prepares to dive wearing swimwear specially designed to enhance athletic performance while upholding the Koranic principle of modesty."

060424_muslim_sports_big.jpg

The only thing that swimsuit enhances is your ability to drown.

Looks like a pair of pajamas with a hood thing.

Ridiculous.

I wonder what the origins of the concept of covering a woman's whole body is. There should have been some kind of necessity that evolved into a cultural thing.

I wonder what the origins of the concept of covering a woman's whole body is. There should have been some kind of necessity that evolved into a cultural thing.

The only necessity of covering your whole body in such a way is when you're out in the hot desert as a nomad... where both men and women had themselves covered in garments to protect themselves from the ravages of the sun. Same thing for cold environments covering yourself in leathers and furs and stuff to protect yourself from the cold and wind.

I doubt the Islamic thing to cover a woman's body had any necessity, it's just a "don't look at my woman, asshole" type of thing and to keep her in her place by forcing her to follow such stupid rules.

When Males became Dominant?? :LOL:

The only necessity of covering your whole body in such a way is when you're out in the hot desert as a nomad... where both men and women had themselves covered in garments to protect themselves from the ravages of the sun. Same thing for cold environments covering yourself in leathers and furs and stuff to protect yourself from the cold and wind.

I doubt the Islamic thing to cover a woman's body had any necessity, it's just a "don't look at my woman, asshole" type of thing and to keep her in her place by forcing her to follow such stupid rules.

I guess that works.

Haha, as if males in other civilizations where women were allowed to expose parts of their bodies weren't dominant. Or at least, expose more of their body than in Middle Eastern cultures.

Maybe the reason it's done is so that the women cannot control the men. Like a dog with a muzzle!

After all, everybody knows that the only way a woman can attain power is by using her body! And if her body is covered... she's powerless to control those around her!

/terrible misogyny

After all, everybody knows that the only way a woman can attain power is by using her body! And if her body is covered... she's powerless to control those around her!
But Muslim women can still give you bedroom eyes! The only way to completely be free of their power is to cover EVERY part of their body!

But Muslim women can still give you bedroom eyes! The only way to completely be free of their power is to cover EVERY part of their body!

So they should make it mandatory for women to wear sun glasses, LOL?

Blindfolds. But they cannot have seeing eye dogs, because dogs are considered unclean to Muslims. So instead they will just have to feel their way around. BUT IF THEY TOUCH A MAN, IT'S A STONING.

From Wikipedia:

This type of dress has its origins with desert times long before Islam arrived. It had two functions. Firstly as a sand mask in windy conditions. This would be worn by men and women and is still common today. For women only the masking of the face and body was used when one group was being raided by another. These raids often involved the taking of women of child bearing age. With all women hidden behind a veil the chances of being taken were substantially reduced as the women of child bearing age could not be quickly distinguished from the very young and the old in the turmoil of fighting.

Many Muslims believe that the Islamic holy book, the Qur'an, and the collected traditions of the life of Muhammed, or hadith, require both men and women to dress and behave modestly in public. However, this requirement, called hijab, has been interpreted in many different ways by Islamic scholars (ulema) and Muslim communities (see Women and Islam); the burqa is not specifically mentioned in the Quran.

Pretty dumb move by a god to create the human body in his image then deem it vulgar.

Small pic but another one for the list:
dx1o.jpg

The WTC was removed from the New York skybox because it was just too big for the minimum specs they wanted and blamed on a terrorist bombing.

The inside box art for Red Alert 2 also had a bunch of soviet blimps attacking the WTC.

Ah stupid Failblog labels too many things as "fail." In all honesty I think that image is much closer to "win."

Failblog just takes normally funny images from the internet and brands/ruins them so people will think that they made them.

wii_man.jpg

Instructions:

In order to lol, stare at the exact center of the image for a few seconds. Then look around. Then look at the guy inside the Wiimote.

Instructions:

In order to lol, stare at the exact center of the image for a few seconds. Then look around. Then look at the guy inside the Wiimote.

Just reading those damn instructions made me chuckle. But then I actually did it and I didn't laugh at all. Even on the inside.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back