Image Dump VIII (POST YOUR RANDOM IMAGES HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just reading those damn instructions made me chuckle. But then I actually did it and I didn't laugh at all. Even on the inside.

yhaha, thanks.

I don't know, I just had dinner, some caffeine, and a couple of beers, so, I was probably vulnerable to loling.

But that's how it happened to me. I was looking at the picture, and looking and looking, then I was about to close the page when it got me good.

1260443600pelicanswallo.gif
125qszd.jpg

I'm sorry, all life is precious. Kill that ****ing bird.

They are getting smarter.. Evolving... Oh god.

I just read a story today about a woman who had a 6cm horn grow from the left-side of her temple...

Her expression bespeaks her feelings about having such a hideous thing grow out of her skull.

1. Take an old as **** image
2. Add some stupid text to it
3. Let Stern find it and post
4. Oh it's still old and not funny

I laughed at it. I only ever saw the main image, didnt know they were balloons.

1268180441229.jpg

Didnt even realize it was Agent 47 until I looked at it a second time and saw the map/radar.

1. Take an old as **** image
2. Add some stupid text to it
3. Let Stern find it and post
4. Oh it's still old and not funny

for such a bad ass username and DBZ character, you are a pretty big bitch on these forums...stop whining.
crying-baby-giant-eyes1.jpg

and pics:

31871.gif

_images_articles_112707_farside-1.jpg

FarSide+1-14.jpg

I love farside. I've got this huge book with like the whole collection in it.

for such a bad ass username and DBZ character, you are a pretty big bitch on these forums...stop whining.

Oh, shut up, he was making a joke. Besides, the feud between him and Stern is eternal - mortal sworn enemies. If you've got a bone to pick, you picked the wrong opportunity.
I love farside. I've got this huge book with like the whole collection in it.
Gary Larson was the god of comics. I don't even understand what is funny in 99% of comics that I see. They're just... not funny. But nearly every one of The Farside comics made me ****ing laugh. Thousands of them.

Oh, shut up, he was making a joke. Besides, the feud between him and Stern is eternal - mortal sworn enemies. If you've got a bone to pick, you picked the wrong opportunity.

Yes, I do have a bone to pick. Vegeta is an intelligent man I will admit and his posts are always relevant to whatever thread he's posting in, but sometimes I just get annoyed at how anal he is in the Image Dump. Of course nobody likes reposts but I've never seen that image posted in the image dump before...it just gets on my nerves sometimes about how much of a bitch he can be on these forums when he's not even a mod or anything.

Yes, he's a regular and I honest to God do like the guy...my only gripe is, as I've stated previously is his anal-ness on the image dump...that's it.

Moar pics:

far_side.jpg

Farside.jpg

FarSideDogCartoon.jpg

^ LOL @ all of them..

I keep trying to find these 3 comics:

1st: Clown in a gun shop with a think cloud saying "Laugh at me will they?"

2nd: Clown at a missle launch control room about to press launch and other peple are looking and shouting "what's that clown think he's doing?!"

3rd: "Random face appears in front of a comic and caption at the bottom says something a long the lines of "in what was supposed to be the funniest comic ever is ruined by...." and some other stuff...

either way FAR SIDE RULES.

3rd: "Random face appears in front of a comic and caption at the bottom says something a long the lines of "in what was supposed to be the funniest comic ever is ruined by...." and some other stuff...

that is one of the better ones for sure.

What North Korea wants its citizens to believe about America.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back