Image Dump VIII (POST YOUR RANDOM IMAGES HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
North Korean propaganda, from the cold war I assume.

North Korean propaganda art. I believe some of them are used in textbooks.

Yeah that was our fault, sorry.

Them Chinese just had to go and back up NK.

Images are true tbh :p

znuekh.jpg

Stormy, why did you just write "to be honest?" What was there to say TBH about? Statements of fact aren't followed by "to be honest," in English people say that when they're giving a frank opinion. For example, "I find that people use that abbreviation too often, tbh." It does not mean "Honest!" as in, this image is real, _____ . People of the Internet need to stop writing that ****ing abbreviation after every goddamn sentence.

</grammar nazi hatred>

Stormy, why did you just write "to be honest?" What was there to say TBH about? Statements of fact aren't followed by "to be honest," in English people say that when they're giving a frank opinion. For example, "I find that people use that abbreviation too often, tbh." It does not mean "Honest!" as in, this image is real, _____ . People of the Internet need to stop writing that ****ing abbreviation after every goddamn sentence.

</grammar nazi hatred>
qq4n4p.jpg

Just want to say lol at Akira, and thanks for the compliments.

I'm sorry you don't like my image dump bitching.

I actually hardly ever am the guy to point out a repost. If you actually were to look back through all the people who have said "repost" I think you'll find I'm one of the least common. I'm more of a "rehost your image you scoundrel" type of guy.

But as Virus pointed out, it was Stern we're talking about. He is a special case for me. Plus I made it into a joke which was kind of clever tbh.

Just trying to keep these forums in proper order. This is stuff mods won't do.

TBH

Mods only give infractions for stupid shit. Its up to us to keep up with quality control.

v2tg9l.jpg

What's with all that large profanity?!

1fwf95.jpg

Happy 70th birthday to Chuck Norris.

Ponytail and a mac? Girl. The other is the guy.

I guess i'm missing the point in why there are two pictures.

V-man tries to hotlink a couple of images, but the images don't show up. V-man keeps posting images and asks if the image shows up. V-man posts two links to the same image to make sure it shows up.

You seem to have double-imaged that.

Geeze, hot linking nowadays is as unreliable as imported kitchen appliances.
129108073181617306.jpg

129120007942227036.jpg

ezcracker.jpg

129120312185743535.jpg

raygun-jesus-fish.jpg

129121591220476389.jpg

129105663992114602.jpg

What, were you expecting yet another one of those shitty captions?
Birds%20Tattoo.jpg

fugly.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back