Image Dump VIII (POST YOUR RANDOM IMAGES HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ddntbc.jpg

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD

zv9y.jpg

Hokey said:
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD
htunusualsightingsjesus.jpg

A 22-year-old British bank worker called it a "miracle" when a late-night cooking session went awry. According to the U.K.'s Daily Mail, Toby Elles decided to make some bacon, but, presumably droopy after a few beers earlier in the evening, he took a nap while the food cooked on the stove. When he awoke, he said, the room was full of smoke. After he scraped the burnt bacon from the pan, Elles told the Daily Mail he saw the face of Jesus Christ in the pan. "If it wasn't for the smoke it could have been a very bad situation," he said. "Perhaps someone's looking over me." (Carters News)
http://abcnews.go.com/Technology/slideshow/photos-unusual-sightings-2729439

He was probably trying to draw mona lisa and then realized it sorta looked like jesus so he made some quick changes and decided to exploit it.

Also it doesn't even count if the image appeared after he scraped it. That means he could have scraped it any damn way he wanted to make any image appear. What a crock of SHIT.

Gabe reminds me of someone in that picture but I can't remember who.

It's funny how in that jesus pan image, it's at an angle where someone could hold it (by the handle) while scraping.

This is posted in another thread but if you miss it

indigenous-woman-nursing-monkey.jpg

article-1048622-026767c900000578-381_468x581.jpg

Breast feeding animals hey.

it's so amazing how brittle their necks become after all of that stretching. Stupid culture.

Apparently it doesn't actually stretch the neck. It just provides the illusion of that.

What they really do according to a show I watched, as well as wikipedia right now... is this.

The custom of wearing neck rings is related to an ideal of beauty: an elongated neck.[2] Neck rings push the collarbone and ribs down.[3] The neck stretching is mostly illusory: the weight of the rings twists the collar bone and eventually the upper ribs at an angle 45 degrees lower than what is natural, causing the illusion of an elongated neck. The vertebrae do not elongate. In advanced stages the forces can cause trauma, such as occlusion of venous flow or hematoma.[citation needed]

When the coils are removed, there is no health danger. The only concern is that the neck muscles are atrophied, and are understandably weaker than the rest of the body. However, there is no proven medical concern for the removal of the coils.

somehow I'm not surprised that Dog-- would post the shittiest web-comic I've ever seen...it's worse than CG-cats and ctrl-alt-delete combined....good job:borg:

somehow I'm not surprised that Dog-- would post the shittiest web-comic I've ever seen...it's worse than CG-cats and ctrl-alt-delete combined....good job:borg:

Eh I was using stumble upon and it linked to that vegetable strainer one. I used to think that as a kid so I went through all of those and those were the only good ones.

And no, nothing no matter what, is worse the CG Cats.

Oh snap, plagiarism.

I dunno the dates of either, but the one I posted looks alot more flush and original to the guys hand opposed to the cat one, the cat one looks more photoshopped, it's like blurred around the edges.. Whatever I could be wrong though.

I didn't say or imply which one copied off which. But plagiarism obviously took place either way.

I think you might be right though.

Vegeta was making a joke about Raz plagiarizing. Or at least I think he was joking. Raz just edited the super internet-famous party cat comic.

partycat01.gif

I didn't say or imply which one copied off which. But plagiarism obviously took place either way.

I think you might be right though.

Oh, nevermind. Have you guys seriously not seen this comic before? Its been posted and reposted on hl2.net here dozens of times.

Oh wow. Yes of course I've seen that comic before, but I thought that watch was part of the original. I didn't know Raz made any modification.

Oh, nevermind. Have you guys seriously not seen this comic before? Its been posted and reposted on hl2.net here dozens of times.

We probably have seen it before, but we instantly forget about it because:
1) it's not funny/interesting/etc.
2) it has a cat in it.

We probably have seen it before, but we instantly forget about it because:
1) it's not funny/interesting/etc.
2) it has a cat in it.

Nah, you just don't thats its party time.

1268536311553.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back