Image Dump VIII (POST YOUR RANDOM IMAGES HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
oteyk1.jpg

Supposed to be a baby tattoo as well.

http://www.everytattoo.com/a-Baby-Portrait-picture.shtml

Comments. lol

"omg is that baby like... retarded or something?? they way its drawn it certainly looks like it.."

"Well I don't make fun of retarded people but that's either an ugly child or a bad tattoo."

"I didn't know you could do a tattoo with crayons, but looks like I'm wrong."

Oh lol. From that ugliesttattoos website.

Shouldn't be nsfw but I'm gonna spoiler it anyway.
maex76.jpg

Why would someone do that. WHY WOULD SOMEONE CONCEIVE OF SUCH A HORROR??

The greatest worst tattoo:

dickbutt.jpg

Oh Really?

xeigqp.jpg

“OK, shave a spot on my calf. Good. Now turn on the needle! Dip it in the ink. I don’t care! Any ink! Ink it! Now draw! Draw! Go! Go! Go! Yeah! Get it done! Does it look like something yet? Yeah it does. It’s something! Now stop.”

Nah, if it had a dickbutt, then it would be worse than the other one.

The part I don't get is where they're posing as if they're actually proud of their tattoos.

Ha. Gotta love the typo that follows you around everywhere you go.

Also, are there any examples of a GOOD portrait tattoo? I'm pretty sure they just dont exist.

Kat Von D is the master of the portrait tattoo.

5d54h.jpg

etisfq.jpg

Wow, those are f'in amazing. But I'm guessing you get what you pay for.

Most artists only have skills in certain types of tattoos. Hers just happens to be in real portraits.

Most artists only have skills in certain types of tattoos. Hers just happens to be in real portraits.

I dunno, based on what I see here, I'm going to venture a guess that none of the "artists" responsible for the abominations on this (40 posts per) page are able to do anything better than her, and they probably charge something on the order of 1/4 her price. Uninformed guess, mind you; I'm not someone who would get a tattoo.

Oh Really?

xeigqp.jpg

“OK, shave a spot on my calf. Good. Now turn on the needle! Dip it in the ink. I don’t care! Any ink! Ink it! Now draw! Draw! Go! Go! Go! Yeah! Get it done! Does it look like something yet? Yeah it does. It’s something! Now stop.”
I think this is a character from Mark Gonzales' "Krooked" graphic style for his line of skateboards/clothes, so there's more to it than, well, a sketchy figure. Not that I think it's tattoo-worthy.

I dunno, based on what I see here, I'm going to venture a guess that none of the "artists" responsible for the abominations on this (40 posts per) page are able to do anything better than her, and they probably charge something on the order of 1/4 her price. Uninformed guess, mind you; I'm not someone who would get a tattoo.

I agree, she's a beast at tattooing altogether, even though her strength is portraits.

Ha. Gotta love the typo that follows you around everywhere you go.

Also, are there any examples of a GOOD portrait tattoo? I'm pretty sure they just dont exist.

11rabrt.jpg

It's not great, but it's better than most I've seen.

Following is not my text.

The honorable Judge Judy is fond of saying that “if something doesn’t make sense, it’s not true.” And yet, I see this tattoo right before my eyes, not making any sense whatsoever.

You know what else doesn’t make sense? That, of all the portraits we’ve seen here — dead wives, rock icons, beloved children’s book characters, and, uh, this — the best-executed is a tattoo of Judge Effing Judy. Of all the things to get right, why this? It’s like finding out that John Goodman has perfected his striptease. It’s great and all, but no one really wants to see it.

Oh man, I'd totally be tempted to sig that John Goodman analogy if it were yours ...

Also:
winsurancem.png

That Judge Judy tattoo is goddamn AMAZING. That doesn't belong on ugliesttattoos.com, that belongs on holyshitthistatisawesome.com.

I don't like how that guy capitalizes every word of his sentences.

I don't like how that guy capitalizes every word of his sentences.

I don't like how he misspells every word he capitalizes. But yeah, that's irksome too. Gotta love the "Goddammit I got my girlfriend pregnant again" post to the world. Doesn't anybody have a sense of privacy on the Internet?

Then again, it can lead to "Dudes, I have successfully jizzed my shorts while sleeping" levels of entertainment ...

myboss.jpg

the OP is my boss, lol
hes a really funny guy though and really laid back. we used to drink together up until he became my boss then it became awkward and against the rules.

ig388-01-vlt-mw-potw-02.jpg

The European Southern Observatory's telescopes atop Cerro Paranal in Chile form the Paranal Observatory. Here they serve as the backdrop for fabulous views of the night sky. The Milky Way stretches across this rare 360-degree view of the night sky above the Paranal platform, home of ESO's Very Large Telescope. 37 individual frames make up the image. Click to see the full panorama.

ig388-02-yb_vlt_moon_cnn_cc-02.jpg

In the night sky over ESO's Very Large Telescope (VLT) observatory at Paranal, the Moon shines along with Venus at center and Jupiter to its right.

ig388-05-eso0733a-02.jpg

Three of the four 8.2-m telescopes forming ESO's VLT are seen dimly, with a laser beaming out from Yepun, Unit Telescope number 4. The laser points at the Galactic Center of the Milky Way, our galaxy. The bright object at center is Jupiter, while the other is Antares.

ig388-08-eso0542b-02.jpg

The Milky Way shines in all its majesty, as well as the Magellanic Clouds on the right. Some of the docking stations for the Auxiliary Telescopes of the VLTI lie in the foreground.

ig388-13-eso-paranal-15-02.jpg

The Moon normally appears too large and bright for the sensitive 8.2-meter Unit Telescopes that make up ESO's Very Large Telescope. However, in 2002, the Moon's image was projected onto a sandblasted glass plate for the astronomers and engineers.

Drained his Rogaine bottle of goodness and kindness.

I dont get why this is happening, but im always down for an avatar chain.

I saw ZT's avatar. Not out of ambition of an avatar chain, but because I just like ****ing with Darkside.

Oh and if you wanted him bald without the goatee... since I see you're using that.

2din8m0.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back