Image Dump VIII (POST YOUR RANDOM IMAGES HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahaha that's the most I have ever laughed at the image dump. Thank you unozero.

5224s.jpg

does anyone know what this was about?

Oh snap, plagiarism.

Eh I was using stumble upon and it linked to that vegetable strainer one. I used to think that as a kid so I went through all of those and those were the only good ones.

And no, nothing no matter what, is worse the CG Cats.

I dunno the dates of either, but the one I posted looks alot more flush and original to the guys hand opposed to the cat one, the cat one looks more photoshopped, it's like blurred around the edges.. Whatever I could be wrong though.

I didn't say or imply which one copied off which. But plagiarism obviously took place either way.

I think you might be right though.

Vegeta was making a joke about Raz plagiarizing. Or at least I think he was joking. Raz just edited the super internet-famous party cat comic.

Oh, nevermind. Have you guys seriously not seen this comic before? Its been posted and reposted on hl2.net here dozens of times.

Oh wow. Yes of course I've seen that comic before, but I thought that watch was part of the original. I didn't know Raz made any modification.

He is getting pretty good at his edits.

Oh lol. Plagiarism? It's just a simple photoshop I did, as Krynn said. The watch is not part of the original. When I saw the "Hammer Time" watch, I immediately thought of party cat, and so I went for it.

I find it humorous that vegeta thought the watch was part of the original comic.

Oh lol. Plagiarism? It's just a simple photoshop I did, as Krynn said. The watch is not part of the original. When I saw the "Hammer Time" watch, I immediately thought of party cat, and so I went for it.

I find it humorous that vegeta thought the watch was part of the original comic.

Think it as a compliment of you uber edit skills.

Unfortunately for us all, I have no acess to pictures at the moment, and am not at my regular computer.
not-cool.jpg

So here is the best I can possibly do.

Please don't ban me aesthetic.

The tiger eats with its asscrack.

TBH I think that's all just an excuse to put stare at a chick's ass and tits all day. It doesn't even look good. At first I thought it was just a badly planned out tiger face.

Only one of those girls is really cute though. I'd hit 3 of them though.

Nah, its the second from the right, but the 3 he'd hit are the three middle ones.

I must bow to your superior knowledge of what Vegeta finds sexually attractive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back