Image Dump VIII (POST YOUR RANDOM IMAGES HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
000ta.jpg

Quiet possibly the coolest member in existence.

HE KNOWS THE TRUTH MAN.

LOL i just noticed my status as "Microboner" hahahhaa, is that normal? Or is some mod playing jokes on me :D

EDIT: Ahh i get it, its because of my post in the beach thread a while ago. Clever mod, whoever you are.

Do you even know what that shit is? I would find that amusing if I saw it on a branch.

I tried it upon myself to venture onto the world of chatroulette to do some serious trolling. I got a gif of some girl and found some Gordon Freeman lookalike. He lost his crowbar so it seems like we will be using a screwdriver in EP3 guys :/

gordonx.png

Ravioli pretends to be a girl online. It has been confirmed.

For trolling purposes only, to gather win.
That's funny, I don't see trolling or win in that image. I see a guy pretending to be a girl having a boring conversation about Half-Life, which could just as well have been you posting as yourself having a boring conversation about Half-Life.

I pretend to be a girl four days out of the week.

Trufax.

f0q42a.jpg

Had to post it again.

That's funny, I don't see trolling or win in that image. I see a guy pretending to be a girl having a boring conversation about Half-Life, which could just as well have been you posting as yourself having a boring conversation about Half-Life.

1269615393337.jpg

The LIFE archive is pretty epic. Just go to google images and type in 'Hugo Jaeger source:life' for a shit ton of colour photos taken by Hitler's personal photographer. It'll only show 10 pages of results, but there's hundreds more if you just browse through the related images bit.

You were right. Epic collection.

@vag's poke-image: I wonder if pokemon was like that.. I'd still be watching.

That's racist.

Next you're going to tell me I should have asked Kathy, because all asians have seen every movie with asian people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back