Image Dump VIII (POST YOUR RANDOM IMAGES HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jackie Chan's niece
29mm0ex.jpg

I knew someone would point that out.

With that in mind, is Kathy suddenly more appealing, Darky? You like 'em Western cartoon asians?

Thought so.

The image I quoted I felt was small enough to be acceptable.

Terrorists Turn To ‘Boobie’ Explosives

A new terrorist strategy may change the way men look at women with large breasts, especially when flying. It certainly has brought new meaning to DD implants providing more bang for the buck.

Terrorism expert Joseph Farah told The Sun on Wednesday: "Women suicide bombers recruited by al-Qaeda are known to have had the explosives inserted in their breasts under techniques similar to breast enhancing surgery."

What’s more, women with large breasts could soon find themselves being scanned in a new way.

"You would need to subject a suspect to a sophisticated X-ray,” an unnamed plastic surgeon told The Sun. “Given that the explosive would be inserted in a sealed plastic sachet, and would be a small amount, would make it all the more impossible to spot it with the usual body scanner."
One reader's conception of such a device:
bombgirl746244.jpg

20091216210917!Lady_GaGa_exploding_boobs.jpg

Any idea what this is from?

He's from Hong Kong (I should know cause I'm living there).

He is a pretty famous canto actor, unfortunately I do not know his english name.

Yes I just said a bunch of stuff that didn't help at all.

It's so weird. Everyone still loves pokemon, and they would still play it if they could. But society dictates that they can't.

It's so weird. Everyone still loves pokemon, and they would still play it if they could. But society dictates that they can't.

What?

I was playing it with two of my friends at school today.
And any time someone asks and I answer honestly they go 'awesome'.

Even the mexicans.

Who posted that image a little while back when the guy got boobs by showing a small bird in front of a snake.

Either way, gif vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv :O
2els11j.jpg

omg, that kid on roulette...I laughed more and more scrolling down and I almost fell off my chair.

I never loved Pokemon.

The fact that my little cousins watched it in the morning while I was getting ready to leave the door to go to school dictated that I was too old for it.

I always rooted for those diligent and hardworking old fools, Jesse and James. Ever in the long twilight struggle to catch Pikachu...

I never loved Pokemon.

The fact that my little cousins watched it in the morning while I was getting ready to leave the door to go to school dictated that I was too old for it.

You are never too old. Go out and buy one of them right now.

lol at the choppy ass looking portal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back