Image Dump VIII (POST YOUR RANDOM IMAGES HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks for the spoiler :dozey:

/Implying that image is canon and not fan work.

/Implying I would spoiler such an insignificant detail of a game that came out in January even if it was canon.

/IMPLYING THAT I CARE ABOUT BARNZ'S BITCH ASS FEELINGS.

He didin't ****ing imply anything ZT he outright said it! Stop using them damn quotes to make fun of people I ****ing hate you guys. YOU LOOK LIKE IDIOTS!

HatersGonnaHate.jpg

It's a GHOST! Look closely, he even got a little smiley face.

For all the people who hate the papyrus font (everyone) ... it could be worse ...

They got the beak all wrong, that's like a fishing beak, Xatu has a beak that is curved down at the end for either scavenging, preying, or for opening seeds.

vpvs3p.jpg

They took some creative liberties so they could make him look more like Quetzalcoatl passing judgement on the miserable souls of the world.

quetzalcoatl-human.jpg

Creative liberties my ass, changing the beak changes entirely what kind of bird it is. Specifically, its diet.

Sounds like someone's jealous that their Pokemon isn't badass enough to be the Aztec god of ****ing shit up.

You mother f*ckers remember this game? The best game ever made? Of course you don't. You never bought it. You didn't make sure Incog sold enough copies. There won't be a sequel to the greatest game ever made. Thank you.

10oemgo.jpg

azbhgz.jpg

1zqq6ia.jpg

a23rjq.jpg

Meh, it's no Neo Geo King Of The Monsters. But you probably weren't born yet.

You mother f*ckers remember this game? The best game ever made? Of course you don't. You never bought it. You didn't make sure Incog sold enough copies. There won't be a sequel to the greatest game ever made. Thank you.

I was looking for that game for ever

never had a chance to play it ;(

I remember playing that on the ps2. I had this games with a bunch of demos of other games on it and wanted the full version so bad. It really is a great ****ing game.

app_full_proxy.jpg
Complete The 2 Steps To Load the rest of the picture
c6kroucut0knm67mp455.jpg
Click on "Become a Fan" at the top of this page to reveal step 2.
I need to create something this stupid. as for your curiosity, i still didn't become a fan yet

^ I heard about that on Craig Ferguson last night. The Double Down is seriously some disgusting shit.

^ I heard about that on Craig Ferguson last night. The Double Down is seriously some disgusting shit.

It's 2 pieces of chicken with some cheese and bacon. Un-sandwichify that and there would be no hate. Same amount of calories as a Big Mac.

Of course if you "un-sandwichify" it. But being what it is, cheese and bacon stuffed between two deep-fried pieces of chicken, it's disgusting. Eating one of these is like willingly admitting you are seriously too fucking fat but you just don't give a shit.

I said that and was yelled at by people.

Fat people?

Also holy shit someone actually did a doubled-down double down:

an22pu.jpg

I dont know. It was over irc, so it's a possibility.

Edit: Note the tobasco bottle in the back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back