Image Dump VIII (POST YOUR RANDOM IMAGES HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
1269078440316.png

Dear God Chuck will kill us all.

Well played :LOL:

However we could just say instead:

Please dont hotlink pictures, as it normally results in blocked photos. Rehost them if you want to post them.

It's fine, everyone has done it at some point.

People only really get bothered when people do it all the time, thats all.

No matter how hard you try, you'll always be a dissapointment. I can't look at you. Get out of my sight.

According to V-man's logic, he still has 499 more times to get it wrong.

This is really sad but I have done 4 of those 6 drugs listed

also one time my weed was laced with something and i looked like this :eek: at the dinner table trying to put food in my mouth

done 3 out of 6, coke and pcp can suck it, still want to do some E or MDMA..

If I ever do illegal narcotics (which is prolly never) I want something that will let me

#1. Stay hyperfocused without sleep for unholy periods of time.

#2. Gives you greater reflexes.

#3. Gives you greater stamina, and other physical capabilities.

Why ive got the perfect drug for you
82479_f520.jpg

Methamphetamine? I dunno, I've heard only bad things about it. Sure, amphetamines are, or have been, used for the purposes of staying the **** awake in trenches, but psychoactive drugs... eh...

Of course I'm not seriously considering the use of amphetamines or other illegal/prescription drugs in order to boost my studies. [/disclaimer]

psychoactive? huh? just smoke abunch of meth it'll keep you up for days, some of the best music was made this way

psychoactive? huh? just smoke abunch of meth it'll keep you up for days, some of the best music was made this way
Drugs may be partly responsible for the creativity of many musicians, but they're often partly responsible for the death of them.

Drugs may be partly responsible for the creativity of many musicians, but they're often partly responsible for the death of them.

This is why I wouldnt bother with them for the most part they arent good for u. and i dont see how anyone could play an instrument on acid

I didnt say musicians didnt use acid, i just doubt you can play instruments very well on it. i mean ive heard your in some otherworld or w/e when your on it

edit: meth and music=heavy metal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back