Image Dump VIII (POST YOUR RANDOM IMAGES HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which is why Sheepo is wrong and a dumb.

I'm just waiting for KA to close the thread.

Since this thread is moving too fast for my edit, I shall repost this because it is now even more appropriate.

Joeyclose.jpg

Edit: Vegeta, if you're going to sig me would you atleast put in the 'up' I edited in so I don't sound like I'm some sort of big chinned moron.

Last time I rule 34'd I got infracted.

And I liked it.

Okay so the next person to post a hotlinked image gets a five-point infraction, one time special offer

Come onnn, someone's gonna take the bait

So I have to wonder, did some one write an obvious, cliche, and unfunny Twilight joke and find a random, slightly odd picture to use as a crutch or did someone find a random, slightly odd picture and write an obvious, cliche, and unfunny Twilight joke as a crutch?

Just wait for v-man to get on.

Do explain.

I am unfamiliar with your western "culture". :p

So I have to wonder, did some one write an obvious, cliche, and unfunny Twilight joke and find a random, slightly odd picture to use as a crutch or did someone find a random, slightly odd picture and write an obvious, cliche, and unfunny Twilight joke as a crutch?
Or maybe some young, overly smarmy tryhard never saw the Lost Boys.

I think there is an actual law on that says not knowing about that movie is punishable by death. It's only on the books in Santa Cruz, though.

I don't get it.

The moon is implying something is wrong with the earth and then you see something sticking out of the moon?

I love The Perry Bible Fellowship. when I first got Dial up thats like all I would go on besides ytmnd.com

32297030.jpg

Is your desk in the middle of your room, not up against a wall?

Uh... It is against the wall. The glasses make things seem further away. My monitor is about 2 feet from the wall though.

That looks like its a bookshelf or something behind it. I guess its a poster or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back