Image Dump VIII (POST YOUR RANDOM IMAGES HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
planeontreadmill1copy.jpg

Any idea why when there's a page with a huge amount of images, some of them never load completely for me? I'd full refresh a few times but each time, seemingly random, some images will load fully while some only partially.

Do I have to fiddle with the cache size or whatever?

Any idea why when there's a page with a huge amount of images, some of them never load completely for me? I'd full refresh a few times but each time, seemingly random, some images will load fully while some only partially.

Do I have to fiddle with the cache size or whatever?

do you also have trouble with long flash videos ? like on megavideo or youtube ?.

Nope, haven't noticed any problem with that.

It's as if the browser loads a shitload of images (like a few pages ago) and and one point just says "aw, screw this. Loading complete."

Maybe it's a fault of the image host.

Last page was cool.

Qf8Vv.jpg

mtXx7.jpg

Fdpzc.jpg

Cool balcony. How do you get there?

ULP9G.jpg

f76z2.jpg

6kQp2.jpg

xvBkc.jpg

maybe that dad wants to kill his baby

did you ever think about that??

Instead of looking to the left at the shower curtain or whatever, look at her goddamned arm. :|

hey, have you guys heard of this space thing yet? I hear it's the next big thing.
LtRbJ.jpg

I don't care how old she is, she's got some ****ed up tracts of land there.

That's tracts of land.

Doesn't look very ****ed up to me, large breasts will always look odd when the body is not in a normal upright position.

BUT WHAT DO I KNOW RIGHT GUYS LOL

Well duh, that's what I said. I don't know though, it looks like they're growing out of her friggin shoulders.

That's tracts of land.

Doesn't look very ****ed up to me, large breasts will always look odd when the body is not in a normal upright position.

BUT WHAT DO I KNOW RIGHT GUYS LOL

They certainly don't look like that. She must have some solid rubber implants for them to keep that shape while lying on her side. Or it could just be anime, which is always and forever terrible artwork.

Yeah, western cartoon breasts are like, so much better drawn.

I bet this site has SO much experience with breasts and how they look in various positions.

True story
Anime is the lovechild of Japan and America, after America brutally raped Japan(we started that whole rape trend) in world war 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back