Image Dump VIII (POST YOUR RANDOM IMAGES HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
new website just launched: www.ouramazingplanet.com

oap-landsea-oceans-100608-02.jpg

Our amazing infographic.

Nah, that one's not as bad because the graphic aspect is actually useful for something.

And its all insignificant when thinking of the distance to the moon or any other planet, let alone the entire universe. Meh, not impressed.

You're unimpressed with the scope and scale of Earth because it's not the biggest thing in the universe? D:

Thats a good idea Warped about the hire a space telescope for a hour, apart from costing about $40,000,000. Also how do you do the spoiler button?

q4CVo.jpg

irlrH.jpg

And its all insignificant when thinking of the distance to the moon or any other planet, let alone the entire universe. Meh, not impressed.

well them go to the moon and bring us a rock

Thats a good idea Warped about the hire a space telescope for a hour, apart from costing about $40,000,000. Also how do you do the spoiler button?

I'll be more helpful than vegeta. Just put your images, or text inside of spoiler brackets, like so

[
Untitled-1.png
spoiler]your stuff here[/spoiler]

I could argue that my post was more helpful because it implies that you can find out how a poster did anything involving tags and shit just by quoting.

Can't be worse than all that ME2 art.

No, it is. See, everyone complained about infographics, anime, and ME2. But infographics were a recent trend; so was ME2 art, obviously. Anime has long been posted, but I guess it got to the point where everyone was just tired of it.

In contrast, SPACE has been posted more than any of those things. Probably more than those three things combined. Since the beginning of the image dumps, people have posted about space. Space pictures have been posted so much that we get repost after repost of the exact same pictures. I'm pretty sure I recall a recent instance where the exact same picture of the universe was reposted like a day or two after someone had already posted it!

AND YET NOBODY SEEMS TO CARE OR NOTICE.

Space has completely infiltrated these dumps to the point where it's just accepted practice to post pictures of "OMG LOOK HOW BIG AND MAJESTIC THE UNIVERSE IS!" You've all become blind to it! Blind to the prevalence of space! Well I haven't! We need to stop these damn pictures! We know how big space is! Everybody knows! They've taken over the image dumps since before any of us can even remember and we have to stop them!

WE GET IT

SPACE IS FRIGGIN' BIG

WE KNOW

WE DON'T NEED TO BE REMINDED EVERY COUPLE PAGES

THESE IMAGES ARE A WORSE BLIGHT ON THE IMAGE DUMP THAN INFOGRAPHICS
This really. Most space threads on HL2.net annoy me because 30% of posts are "I JUST CAN'T WRAP MY MIND AROUND HOW BIG SPACE IS WOAH MAN".
Can't be worse than all that ME2 art.

But also this.

Quit your whining! There's enough space in here to fit all of the space images!

This really. Most space threads on HL2.net annoy me because 30% of posts are "I JUST CAN'T WRAP MY MIND AROUND HOW BIG SPACE IS WOAH MAN".

You just don't understand brah, it takes a person of my intelligence (~broccoli) to even begin to fathom how astronomically huge space is.

Holy shit I don't remember a speck of this at all. I must've been pretty wasted when the universe was created.

I'm digging 'dem ghosts.

'cause I know I'm better ghosts than them.

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN SPACE PICTURES ARE LEFT TO RULE THE IMAGE DUMP

THE ANIME COMES

BECAUSE SPACE IS APATHETIC TOWARD ANIME

IT IS COLD AND DOES NOT CARE

also I hate that Ken picture because that is clearly Ryu and whoever colored it is an idiot

god damnit, I finally finished caching up to this god damn thread from page 466. That took ****ing forever.

Also, I remember Vageta complaining about how all of us just stay in the image dump and the area around it. I think once ep.3 or Portal 2 comes out, Halflife2.net will return to the days of when The Orange Box came out. Remember those? ahhhh.

edit: Oh and here's my desktop, just because I need an image and because I'm an asshole
35miqs1.jpg

They're both equally shitty to me, these days.

I think this Image Dump needs the remaining 263 posts to be terrible GMod poses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back