Image Dump VIII (POST YOUR RANDOM IMAGES HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow Cow. Get the **** out of here.

EDIT: Oh man I thought you meant the forum layout

By now, I've dumped most of my 400~ files worth of wallpaper collection for my wallpaper randomizer on this thread.

Just quote his post to view the code.

quickest way i spoil something besides drinking 5 cups of coffee on a hot day and go for a 3 mile run is highlight everything, BOLD the statement then type spoiler where the 'B' is at the beginning and end of each statement. there is probably a faster way but this is easy for me

Not literally, but considering that we are talking about NGE, it could be symbolic, or philosophical, or whatever the **** fans want to imagine.

Thank you. Oh, but is the skeleton part of the story? Thanks.

It's not, but that looks like Shinji's clothing, so it could just be symbolism. They do all sorta die.

Sorta.
I guess.
The story is batshit insane confusing.

Oh, OK. I thought it would make for some kind of cool story. I can only imagine then... maybe she is crazy and takes care of the skeleton by having a tea party and shit - like it's a stuffed animal or something. And she talks to it like an imaginary friend.

Stop posting that gay fan art. Its shit. noone cares.

VirusType obviously cares.

Solaris I think you need to sit down.

KEN_by_zhuzhu.jpg

RYU_by_zhuzhu.jpg

Power_Music_by_zhuzhu.jpg

I've had this one for ages, and it is by far, one of my favorite wallpaper pictures.

Many have asked me why I have that picture, but I feel no shame, I love and adore it.

They both leave at the same time on my screen, that's ****ing awesome.

#1. The combined force of the magnetic pull of the magnet, and the force that is dealt to the pole holding the magnet, and therefore the wagon itself, equals 0.

#2. Repost.

#1. The combined force of the magnetic pull of the magnet, and the force that is dealt to the pole holding the magnet, and therefore the wagon itself, equals 0.

#2. Repost.

Illustration is if the pole is brittle.

Yes.
Edit

Actually, it wouln't snap at where i drew it. Rather, it would snap at the corner of the pole.

Actually, whether the pole snaps is completely arbitrary and you're all stupid for even bothering to 'debunk' something so stupid.

I like that world war 2 thing.

/pointless post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back