Image Dump VIII (POST YOUR RANDOM IMAGES HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
afghangirlbeforeafter12.jpg

Wait, the picture on the left is older than the one on the right? And its the same person? They dont look anything alike beyond the eyes.

That's because the one on the left is when she was a kid.

Guess what: facial features change over time as one ages and grows up.

Wait, the picture on the left is older than the one on the right? And its the same person? They dont look anything alike beyond the eyes.
Eyes, mouth, nose, eyebrows, cheeks, chin?

Her nose was broken iirc, so the bridge is different but her nostrils and nose tip are identical.
Her chin is the same minus a bit more fat round the jawline.

Her nose was broken iirc, so the bridge is different but her nostrils and nose tip are identical.

Not really. The width of her nostrils are different and the tip of her nose is much smaller and angled down much more.

Anyways, its obviously her so whatever. The more important question is, why is the newer photograph so much worse than the original. Didnt he learn anything in those 17 years?

Presumably he didn't want to make her look so beautiful but instead highlight the tough life she's had since the original photo?

Her head is angled slightly differently btw.

I don't like how she grew a witch's nose.

Lips looks the same, scar on the nose, thick eyebrows, eyes like you said, cheek bones under her eyes, also that small mole/freckle under her bottom lip (the left side, it's small). Yea she looks different because she must be 30-something in the other picture, in the first picture she is 12 iirc. Being that young she'd change alot beyond recognition, look at yourself now and when you were 12, you probably don't look that much alike.

This is a better version of the picture, which brings out their similarities more:

afghan-girl.jpg

Man thats crazy....if she would take care of the whole hairy forehead thing she might actually be a good looking woman too bad she has to wear that faggity ass burka.

lol anti theism has nothing to do with Politics if anything this a human rights issue but thats ok if you think woman should have to hide themselves wearing a bed sheet,What ever floats your boat I guess.

That wasnt my point. You have already made your opinion VERY clear in other threads, there was absolutely no need to bring it here.

It's odd that the woman in that picture seems a bit older now than 17 years ago. Something's not right.

It's odd that the woman in that picture seems a bit older now than 17 years ago. Something's not right.

I'm going to go out on a limb and assume that living in Afghanistan ages one quite a bit differently than living in any of the "first world" countries.

His account's been here since 07, he hasn't.

Did your name have Jonathan before it? If so I remember you from a while back.

Oh, holy shit. Now that you say that, I do too. I did not make that connection for some reason. Removing the Johnathan part erased him from my memory haha.

i just finished going through EVERY SINGLE IMAGE DUMP SINCE 0. Took me over a week.....and I saved every picture I could.

i just finished going through EVERY SINGLE IMAGE DUMP SINCE 0. Took me over a week.....and I saved every picture I could.

:eek:

ShinRa, I respect you as a senior member of this forum but you are ****ing bonkers. What are you going to do with your giant pile of useless images?

And you didn't repost a single damn one!

I did it from V i think and have been following it from then. But jesus christ that's a lot of pages.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back