Image Dump VIII (POST YOUR RANDOM IMAGES HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Becouse it counts as nonconsensual... No matter how much those slutty 12-year olds and furry hamsters are begging for it.

Because they didnt want to make two entries for it. One in non-consenting and one in sacrilegious.

I still don't understand the logic of pedophilia and bestiality being completely nonconsentual. According to most laws it is, but should a graph of sexual fetishes really be influenced by what the laws are?

must_not_feed_the_troll.jpg

I'm trying like that. xD

I thought it just looked sexy on females.

Alright.

Humans suck and I want a huge music sheet tattoo'd on my back.

Alright.

Shrek was good. The other 2 sucked ass though. Shrek also wasn't really talking animals, there were a few, but the whole idea wasn't talking animals, it was a bunch of fairytales being overhauled. That being said, Dreamworks still sucks.

I concur. The first Shrek was a great movie.

Also, Antz > Bugs Life

Hey, dont get me wrong man they are both great movies, I just liked Antz better.

I dunno she main one of the main characters in Ferris Buellers Day Off though, so just look up the cast for that.

A few of the pics i took today at venice, enjoy.

1a082e86.jpg

1-2.jpg

2-4.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

Boat Cops giving this poor fellow a ticket
8.jpg

**** that looks awesome.. I wanna go there now. It doesn't look busy, I always assumed since it's Venice it'd be packed like NYC all the time, is it always that.. desolate? If so that just makes me want to go more.

**** that looks awesome.. I wanna go there now. It doesn't look busy, I always assumed since it's Venice it'd be packed like NYC all the time, is it always that.. desolate? If so that just makes me want to go more.

If you go on a random day and there is no holiday then it should be empty like this. If you go during summer or while an event is going on (like the carnevale) then its packed like crazy.

There are so many things flawed with that comparison that I'm not even going to go into it.

I agree that metric is better, but that image is so ****ing stupid.

2me487q.jpg

I'm usually in the free-falling position.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back