Image Dump VIII (POST YOUR RANDOM IMAGES HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
7bIk5.jpg

From that perspective you can't tell if the rifle is actually being held on that fellow or if its being held at rest in the foreground. If the latter is true, that image is much less manipulative than the text implys.

Major Spoilers
23rk3ra.jpg

14doqdk.jpg

2kmsxx.jpg

2dtq2yd.jpg

2nq4706.jpg

2rr2ski.jpg

eg0ia.jpg

2up91lw.jpg

3463xjt.jpg

2d6pt1z.jpg

rsd4s2.jpg

30c0nyr.jpg

b8va1c.jpg

2wnwgsx.jpg

2e1h8ye.jpg

rbfs4p.jpg

14kxq1c.jpg

rm5w1t.jpg

2eby2vc.jpg

nqcn5z.jpg

2u8hwtt.jpg

2yv6lg6.jpg

10fc4yp.jpg

w9z61e.jpg

igew0n.jpg

rw5tlt.jpg

15ygknl.jpg

2s9c5t2.jpg

nfjw4.jpg

2pqv18z.jpg

161x5sj.jpg

i4hm68.jpg

2wnsggh.jpg

2lih846.jpg

83298398.jpg

67341259.jpg

aren't you glad I've saved you lots of time and money?? some we're right but it was a good effort

From that perspective you can't tell if the rifle is actually being held on that fellow or if its being held at rest in the foreground. If the latter is true, that image is much less manipulative than the text implys.

I'd imagine that soldiers would be trained not to just wave their rifles around like that, and keep the muzzle pointed to the ground. You can also see the foregrip is resting on a closed fist that's pointed right at that dude's head, which deff makes me think it's being deliberately pointed at him.

No, you don't understand. The text implies that the media could show you either the left or right half of the image, portraying the soldiers in a positive or negative light. In the original picture, yes, the rifle isn't actually at the guy's head.

Yet you keep denying your furry-ism.

EDIT:

I meant the whole Animal part being in my name

By the looks of the guys uniform he is a foreign solder to the ones giving him water, they are probably keeping him secure by pointing the gun at him, but giving him water so he can.. you know.. live.

i just finished going through EVERY SINGLE IMAGE DUMP SINCE 0. Took me over a week.....and I saved every picture I could.

if you don't post EVERY SINGLE ONE of them in dozens of posts in a row, I'm going to be extremely disappointed...

Oh no, I'm just sexually attracted to D's

What's not to love about a D.

You can rock it if you want... you can rest it flat so it won't rock. You can stick things through it.

That pretty much sums up everything anybody would ever want to do with something.

googolopoly snip
Yay for images that are too small to read the text.

Seriously why would you even post that.

Also I don't understand that plane image. Reference to some news item?

If it weren't for Devo I wouldn't have known about that Hendrix song. Pretty bad, I know.

It's not only a song, but also the debut album of The Jimi Hendrix Experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back