Image Dump VIII (POST YOUR RANDOM IMAGES HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Highly annoying picture. BTW, is that Basshunter as the middle image in the European music section? If so... :|

Also, those child molestation were very disturbing and brilliant.

I do agree about the History section at least. We got nothin' on the rest of the world, other than the natives and the killing/relocating thereof.

EDIT: actually another problem with this comparison is it's comparing one country (and its culture) to ... how many are in the EU now? 27?

I know I shouldn't take it seriously though. It's supposed to be funny.

Highly annoying picture. BTW, is that Basshunter as the middle image in the European music section? If so... :|

Nah, that's DJ Tiesto, which also ranks as a ':|' to me. Don't know the other two.

There are so many variations of that. All are pretty funny.

Woah the new corvette ZR1 competes with the likes of the Lamborghini Murcielago:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-J15pMQ9ZAg

tumblr_kw6nbtccll1qz9qooo1_500.gif

I thought the picture was a pisstake of other similar pictures because everything was so weighted away from actual equivalence.

Let's take a look.

1. Do not Laugh thread: Closed because Samon said it "reached its limit". Images were still being posted but people were saying they weren't very good.
2. Image Dump: Closed because of the same reason, people were saying the images were fail or reposts.
3. Image Dump II: Closed because of racism.
4. Image Dump III: Closed because of NSFW.
5. Image Dump IV: Closed because Ennui wanted to make a new one.
6. Image Dump V: Closed because Ennui wanted to make a new one.
7. Image Dump VI: Closed because Pi says 8000 posts is enough.
8. Image Dump VII: Closed because FishBulb says 5000 posts is enough.

Apparently, you weren't around, Bad Hat. No image dump was ever closed due to too much discussion.
Hey, um... I'm gonna let you in on a little secret.

Too much discussion = too many posts.
True story.

What are you talking about?

Is your reasoning seriously this: "we should stop talking because we're going to reach some arbitrary number of posts sooner than if we didn't talk"

What you said was that people talking too much gets threads closed. This has never been the case.

Just sit down and quietly realize you've been bested, friend.

I'm not sure what this is all about, but I'm posting to increase volume of non-image posts.

Um? The mods don't give a shit how many of those posts are images or discussion. It has nothing to do with their reasoning for closing it. It's just a number they decided was enough for the thread.

And saying "oh noes we're going to reach that number sooner if you talk a lot" is so stupid it makes my brain hurt. The image dump gets dozens of posts per day. The discussion we were having was about that long. Oh no, we shaved off ONE DAY of the thread's lifespan. Whatever shall we do.

Reminds me of that stupid hipster fashion shit I see all around the shopping malls.

I was waiting for a picture at the end to tell me to shop at Jay Jay's.

If you cant find the book youre looking for, you're clearly in the:

Offbeat%20Travel%20Photo%20-%20Wong%20Fook%20Hing%20Book%20Store.jpg

Oh my god, that's actually what those characters say D:

Mandarin: Huang (yellow (common surname)) Fu (fortune) Xing (prosperity / excitement) Shu (book)
A Reddit guy said it's probably a name, as in Mr. Huang Fuxing's book store.

Oh my god, that's actually what those characters say D:

Mandarin: Huang (yellow (common surname)) Fu (fortune) Xing (prosperity / excitement) Shu (book)
A Reddit guy said it's probably a name, as in Mr. Huang Fuxing's book store.

Xing and Shu looks like they're in traditional Chinese. (I know shu being ?)
Phew, i almost thought i was illiterate in Mandarin.

Yeah they're traditional. I'm only learning simplified myself but then I just handwrite it into an online dictionary.

Heyyy guys r we talkin bout japanimationn?

Hahahahah, good one ZT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back