Image Dump VIII (POST YOUR RANDOM IMAGES HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
old
Futurama-anime-futurama-603771_508_515.jpg

OP unit. used to hide them in trees around my base, convert invading troops.

Would have been funnier with him laughing in the first frame and serious in the last.

"I am a great magician your clothes are red."

Also oh no posting without images the irony.

Edit - Oh wait I do have an image. Not a very good one. ENJOY.

125412239649.jpg

doesn't look cool compared to "watching grass grow" site :p

A bigass starwars galaxy map.

2afyknq.jpg

I don't see no damn Kessel run.

EDIT: never mind, if it's only 18 parsecs long the scale of it would be too tiny for this map.

Primate Ryan? I think I might know that guy through the interwebs. Is he Dutch?

Me too. Ferrets are illegal in CA. :( The only place I've ever gotten to see one is up in WA.

Why are they illegal? You can buy them in pet stores here. A family-friend of ours has one.

Me too. Ferrets are illegal in CA. :( The only place I've ever gotten to see one is up in WA.

One of my parent's friends had one, despite them being illegal.

they are really stinky, yet adorable.

121.jpg

I love Ferrets. My mom took care of a friends while they were moving around. The thing was so fun to play with. STORY TIEMZ!

Down one of our long halls, I would put him down then take off running. Oddly enough, it was a fast enough runner to keep up. Well, usually 1/2 way through running, it would turn it's body perpendicular to the walls with his head pointed forwards and run....Made absolutely no sense, but I couldn't help but roll with laughter.

*EDIT* I don't get that? ^

Shopping carts in Europe commonly have locks that plug into each other for easy management. I assume it's hard to plug one into itself.

Shopping carts in Europe commonly have locks that plug into each other for easy management. I assume it's hard to plug one into itself.

Sort of, yeah. You need to put a coin in it before you can unplug it. Theoretically you can't use the plug on the same cart, hence the miracle.

Sort of, yeah. You need to put a coin in it before you can unplug it. Theoretically you can't use the plug on the same cart, hence the miracle.

Wait, so you guys have to pay to use a shopping cart? And is shopping cart theft really that big of a problem that you need massive locks and chains to secure them?

Wait, so you guys have to pay to use a shopping cart? And is shopping cart theft really that big of a problem that you need massive locks and chains to secure them?

They don't want to provide the hobo army additional armored vehicles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back