Image Dump VIII (POST YOUR RANDOM IMAGES HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone will be spinning in their graves.

Come on, that joke was just begging to be made.

Louisiana Snowman.

img0118n.jpg

That mother****er was staring at me when I opened our front door. Notice the welcome mat, thats how close to the door he was. My roomates made it last night I guess.

Except when he made it, it was standing on the lawn... Tomorrow, it'll be in your bedroom.

That mother****er was staring at me when I opened our front door. Notice the welcome mat, thats how close to the door he was. My roomates made it last night I guess.

Hahaha... badass.

Its a good thing she dressed appropriately for those weather conditions. Im assuming of course that those open highheels are waterproof.

Oh man thats a photoshop for sure I can tell by the pixels.

Did you take those photos, KA?

oh god
Except when he made it, it was standing on the lawn... Tomorrow, it'll be in your bedroom.
****ing hell. Nightmares.

Alert: New 4chan meme similar to fuuuuu- and "everything went better then expected".

I made this one for another forum and I'm damn proud of it. :|

14j6c8n.png

That's stupid because I don't get it.

But it reminded me of that comic strip thread where we changed what the people said. ****ing hilarious. Hahah.

It was a cartoon with a young boy who runs into the house. His old man father is reading a newspaper, ignoring him, until the boy says something, and he looks over the edge of his newspaper with this hilarious surprised look.

Help find that shit.

I WAS THERE IN THE ORIGINAL THREAD (feeling special), i made one but no one liked it :(

I should really cut down on my 4chan surfing.

I was thinking of signing up to UltimateGuitar forums until I remembered Dog-- goes there.

**** that.

Dog-- said:
Haha Danimal is scared of me. What a fag

It's kind of more like avoiding an extra-curricular activity at school because you know the smelly kid in a hand-me-down, paint-ridden Piping Hot brand surf-shirt that keeps awkwardly imposing on things you say across the room goes there as well, and since you don't know anyone else in said activity, you'd have to tag along with him to do stuff. If you go, you'd walk in the door and he'd spot you, you'd instantly think "Ah, for ****'s sake" as he makes his way towards you, wiping his acne/snot/grease/acrylic-dust face against his sleeves and hands, you can just hear the built-up phlegm in his sinuses suddenly shift back into his abysmal lungs as he takes in breath.

"Did you see that new episode of Beast Wars yesterday?"

Maybe I should just sign up under a different name.

Fuck man I keep saying unicorns are the most badass of all mythological beasts but nobody believes me.

I remember reading on Wikipedia about a mythological Spanish(Not sure, actually, but it's name sounded spanish) beast that raped men during the night.

If the men didn't admit to the townspeople that this was happening, they'd only get raped harder the following night.

EDIT: Not saying that's badass or anything, but what if it raped the unicorn? Would it's self-esteem get so crumbled it's badassness turns good?

Silly man, you can't rape a unicorn.

Unicorns are always willing.

I laughed hard at the fact that the men get raped harder by that creature if they don't tell anybody, though. I will admit, that's a pretty badass creature. "If you don't tell everybody I raped you, I'M GONNA COME BACK." It takes so much pride in its rapes that they must be shared.

Not really an edit: Hahaha holy shit the monster's name is Popobawa!

Unicorns are fucking horses with strap-ons on their fucking forheads. Grow the fuck up darkside.

I saw the word Unicorns and that Darkside posted in this thread. I have no clue what the discussion was about.

Silly man, you can't rape a unicorn.

Unicorns are always willing.

I laughed hard at the fact that the men get raped harder by that creature if they don't tell anybody, though. I will admit, that's a pretty badass creature. "If you don't tell everybody I raped you, I'M GONNA COME BACK." It takes so much pride in its rapes that they must be shared.

Not really an edit: Hahaha holy shit the monster's name is Popobawa!

Reports of Popobawa attacks rise and fall with the election cycle in Zanzibar, although victims argue Popobawa is apolitical. Popobawa reports rose dramatically relatively recently, in 1995. A further spate of attacks was reported[1] in Dar es Salaam in 2007

New conservative fear mongering angle for the 2012 Olympics. DEMOCRATS LOVE THE POPOBAWA!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back