Image Dump VIII (POST YOUR RANDOM IMAGES HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
1266057248626.gif

Way too ****ing early.

Oh, that's what that was. I thought it was a bird or something.

Tragedies are just there to be made fun of on the internet. That's the way it is. It's never 'too early.'

Plus, I'm surprised at you guys. This coming from HL2.net who makes up puns about people dying and/or getting dismembered all the time. All of a sudden, "Whoa, hey, not about the luge guy! Too soon, too soon!"

Nobody even gives a shit about the luge. Or Georgia.

Any of you guys even know his name (without googling)? Protip: It's not luge guy.

I think his name was like Nodar something. Thats pretty crazy that he died while training.

Nodar Kumarirahshomthing something. Made me think of Harold and Kumar goes to white castle.
@ L3n!in: Yes they put up a wall.
I don't really have a problem with joking around about stuff like that. But I don't really think it was a good joke. WTC? Huh? What?
But anyway what the **** is the point of that sport? There is none. Pointless.

But anyway what the **** is the point of that sport? There is none. Pointless.

Seriously? What's the point of any sports, why do sports even exist!

This is one of the stupidest things I've seen on HL2.net.

Seriously? What's the point of any sports, why do sports even exist!

This is one of the stupidest things I've seen on HL2.net.

No, that right there, makes you stupider... Stupid.
attachment.php

Attachments

• fge.jpg
    fge.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 426
Damn, I'm glad Stephen Colbert didn't make the Luge team now.

Also, check out this invincible woman. She'll walk right into the front a speeding car and just not give a ****. She probably did it just for fun.

1266029267404.gif

lol I just showed the gif. to my Grandma and she is appalled that I think it's funny.

Found it annoying tbh.

Dostya out.

Edit: Hmm, Courtenay Taylor did the voice for Juhani and Dostya, but some other girl did Tali. I could have sworn they were the same.

Whatever, still the same character in both Bioware games.

HEY GUYS

STOP HOTLINKING 4CHAN

I can't keep track of who is doing it, it might be Unozero every time.

I think hotlinking should be an infractionable offense.

Why don't you just rehost your god damn images it should take 5 seconds.

What's the difference, who really cares besides you?

What?

When you don't rehost your images, you run the risk of having the image show up blank or with a "not hotlinking" image. You yourself are not aware of this because the image is already in your browser cache.

This is why you do the courtesy to everyone to not deal with your hotlinked images by rehosting them.

What the **** do you mean who cares? EVERYONE DOES, KRYNN JUST ****ING POSTED SAYING PEOPLE SHOULD GET INFRACTIONED FOR DOING IT HOLY **** NOBODY WANTS TO ****ING GO IN THE IMAGE DUMP TO SEE BLANK ****ING IMAGES THAT THEY HAVE TO COPY THE URL OF AND ENTER IT IN THE ADDRESS BAR JUST TO ****ING VIEW IT

SO UNLESS YOU KNOW FOR SURE THAT THE HOST YOU'RE HOTLINKING FROM ALLOWS HOTLINKING, REHOST

troolj.gif

I'm just messin with ya vag, I'll rehost, simmer down!

Also, hotlinking steals people's bandwidth. HEY DOG REMEMBER THAT TIME MY PHOTOBUCKET ACCOUNT USED ALL ITS BANDWIDTH BECAUSE SOMEONE AT A GUITAR FORUM LINKED TO ALL THE PICS I POSTED HERE?!

You got me good, bro.

Sometimes I just don't know, when I look at that avatar of yours.

I always rehost :cool: lol

I know this is old, but it cracks me up every time xD

comic23.jpg

It's like the oldest comic on the web (not literally), but a fine example of vintage humour because it's one of the funniest.

This is the first time I didn't laugh at that comic.

It's dying ;(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back