Image Dump VIII (POST YOUR RANDOM IMAGES HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then why did you just make that post? If you didn't give a shit you wouldn't have deemed it worthy to even make a post saying you didn't give a shit.

I think you do give a shit. If even a turd.

Then why did you just make that post? If you didn't give a shit you wouldn't have deemed it worthy to even make a post saying you didn't give a shit.

20s9ct0.jpg

who the hell thought that football catch video was real?

thats just imposible,not even whit sticky gloves and shit

also you can note the cgi

@ first I was like what...

THEN I WAS LIKE WUT!!??

I can't remember the location, but if you stand in the exact position of the cameraman, you'll see that checkerboard painted in the hallway. If you step to the left, you'll see it break apart, which shows how it was done, etc.

I think he understands, Hokey.

It doesn't take a genius to get it.

I'm just going to put in my two cents into this football debate. The video is obviously fake, not because he couldn't have caught it like that, but because he couldn't have timed it that well. You guys are stupid if you think someone can't catch a football one handed like that. If you nerds ever watched any Football you'd know, because you'd have seen it happen several times even in just one season.

Trust me, I'm a dog, I know all about catching thrown objects.

I know you can catch a football like that, but not exactly like that. The physics of it just don't make any sense. Show me a clip of someone catching a football like that and I'll point out the fundamental difference(s).

Oh crap I forgot I don't give a shit.

I'm just going to put in my two cents into this football debate. The video is obviously fake, not because he couldn't have caught it like that, but because he couldn't have timed it that well. You guys are stupid if you think someone can't catch a football one handed like that. If you nerds ever watched any Football you'd know, because you'd have seen it happen several times even in just one season.

Trust me, I'm a dog, I know all about catching thrown objects.

errr

http://www.halflife2.net/forums/showpost.php?p=3129744&postcount=4979

That's the sort of thing where even if you got it/cared/knew all those words, it still wouldn't be that funny.

I like how you actually do the very same thing everytime you tell me that you apparently don't care.

I like how you actually do the very same thing everytime you tell me that you apparently don't care.

You know what, I heard a sweet analogy from a movie that works for pretty much every case when someone tells me I'm a hypocrite:

Do you like giving handjobs?

No?

Do you like getting handjobs?

Yes?

Shut the **** up, hypocrite.

Wait, so you just applied a movie quote to your own hypocrisy?

You're like a school on a saturday, man.

No class.

Why all the hate guys
this is the image dump
not the hate dump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back