Image Dump VIII (POST YOUR RANDOM IMAGES HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
mammothf01.jpg

If that was any other type of picture of a tank or any army vehicle, I probably wouldn't care, but since it's Lego I am just going to scream HOLY SHIT THAT'S ****ING COOL.

The image and video dumps don't count posts either. I think it may be the same with "photos of yourself too"

Someones going to be banned for a duplicate account :/

Thats weird, oh well I've lurked here for awhile but finally decided to post! Welcome me in my new thread! Thanks!

No, that pic is def legos.

Ah. Ok. I found the source site due to the hotlinking and yeah it's a Lego model is of a C&C GDI Mammoth Tank and he even included a special Lego CAD source file for it. Crazeh.

Imagine if someone randomly just posted the cover of an album from some gay metal band you know of, and you see no reason for why it was posted and you know the guy who posted it has no idea what he's doing.

Posting an album cover of a gay metal band that I know of would not offend me, as I would laugh at it: Which is why I visit this thread.

I said gay because metal is gay, but I meant a band/album that you actually like.

I said gay because metal is gay, but I meant a band/album that you actually like.

Well I guess if someone posted:

butchered.jpg

And nothing else, then I'd just look at it, and continue scrolling down the page. lol.

EDIT:

Krynn illustrates my first point well.

Pic unrelated

emilyu.jpg

Is it just me, or does this kid have some sort of deformity? His ears seem very low/oddly placed, especially the one on the right which seems really low/pushed out.

Now I am sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back