"Interesting Poses" - The Official Thread for Garrys Mod Screenshots / Movies / etc.

Thanks:) I was playing around with the spawnmenu and found the crane, i was like OMG:O:O:O and then :devil::devil::devil:
That's GM_construct, comes with garrysmod.

Right in that case I have the level...but how do you spawn the crane?

Press "Q" and there will popup a spawn menu. If you can't find it search for the command and use the console.

Originally posted by G man
You copied putting a headcrab on barneys crotch you loser

There are thousands of gary mod pictures across the internet, its more than possible that peoples idea's can conflict with each other.

Problem fixed. He's updating really fast. Check his website a few times a week :) . Good Luck

I was bored...

Attachments

• gm_construct0000.JPG
    gm_construct0000.JPG
    75.2 KB · Views: 362
  • gm_construct0001.JPG
    gm_construct0001.JPG
    81.8 KB · Views: 351
  • gm_construct0002.JPG
    gm_construct0002.JPG
    83.5 KB · Views: 340
Allantois said:
last 2:
GO TO THE PREVIOUS PAGE
FOR THE FIRST 20 PICS OF THIS COMIC!!!

I think that little story of you deserves a big :thumbs: . Nice effects. How long have you been working on all those poses. Once again. Good Job. :thumbs:

By default the spawnmenu is on Q, if you want to bind it to another the command is
bind "[button]" "+spawn"

No problem but try to search on the forum next time. The link has been given away quiet alot of times. It doesnt really bothers me. But most people dont like it when people ask the same things.
Cya

Elkhound said:
No problem but try to search on the forum next time. The link has been given away quiet alot of times. It doesnt really bothers me. But most people dont like it when people ask the same things.
Cya

Doesnt hurt to have it in the dedicated thread though.

Don't mess with Alyx..

Attachments

• Part1.JPG
    Part1.JPG
    100 KB · Views: 429
  • Part2.JPG
    Part2.JPG
    99.9 KB · Views: 406
Elkhound said:
Looks really funny how did you make the fire. thx :thumbs:

Fire is easy. First, name something something. For example, i bind "y" to name something "bajs" (means poo in swedish). Then, i bind "u" to "ent_fire bajs ignite"

Everything that is named bajs ignites. Or you could do it in one command:
Bind "[button]" "ent_setname bajs; wait; ent_fire bajs ignite" Aim at something and press the button and it will ignite. works on all ragdolls and some items such as matresses. Try setting rollermines on fire:)

Elkhound said:
I think he just havnt seen it. Also I didnt. There are so many screenshots. Im also posting and hoping nobody else made somethin like it.
that is correct elk, cheers
gman, can u give a link to the thing i "copied"?

FearoftheDomoKun said:
Fire is easy. First, name something something. For example, i bind "y" to name something "bajs" (means poo in swedish). Then, i bind "u" to "ent_fire bajs ignite"

Everything that is named bajs ignites. Or you could do it in one command:
Bind "[button]" "ent_setname bajs; wait; ent_fire bajs ignite" Aim at something and press the button and it will ignite. works on all ragdolls and some items such as matresses. Try setting rollermines on fire:)

Thanks alot man. Thats really usefull :E ...Thx...

This is the first screenshot I've posted here using garrysmod, and this is the best one I've got out of a few other attempts.

"They have fallen in love"

Attachments

• cp_2.jpg
    cp_2.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 437
I can't imagine I'll ever get bored with this mod! How foolish of me to think the fun was over when I had completed the main game... Just downloaded and played the new version of garrysmod ("now without crashing!"). Damn its fun to make steerable airships with the baloons and thrusters, or attaching manhacks to Dr Breen and watch him soar away.... And... am I getting this straight... It supports multiplay??? :E :E

Back